1 Piece Front Big Brake Kit by RacingBrake®. Straight Slot. One-piece rotor - Curved Vane. This rotor is upgraded from OE straight vane to curved vanes as we deem necessary for performance, as most people are aware that curved vanes pump more air and keep disc cooler than straight vanes, however the curved vane discs are "directional" meaning left and right discs are different and requires two sets of tooling instead of just one set in the case of straight vanes.
- Requires 17" or larger wheel size.
- Replacement Components: One-Piece Rotor: 90371A.
|Size: 324x27mm (12.8" x 1.1")|
- Caliper Body: Made of forged 6061-T6. Light weight at only 4.5lbs, these new RB4000 calipers are re-designed and built for the toughest brake jobs with extended service life before any rebuild is required
- Low Profile: Together with RB Center-Mount design two-piece rotors, you hardly even need to require a spacer to install the kit. It fits under 16’ wheel for 300mm rotors
- Piston Material: Made of stainless steel instead of aluminum commonly used by other caliper mfgrs which can substantially reduce the heat transfer (approx 1/10 of aluminum) from the pad to brake fluid. Pistons are vented to further reduce the heat contact area and improve air circulation thereby reducing more heat transfer
- Dust Seal: dust seal is of built-in type (instead of external boot type) uniquely designed to shield the dust and foreign material from contamination and will not rip - as commonly seen on boot type dust seals
- Hardware: Brake pad pins and banjo connections were re-designed for easier brake line connection and brake pad replacement
- Surface Coating: Powder coating with most durable finish for lasting appeal
- Hardware: Most hardware is made of stainless steel for durable performance and appearance
- Never Get Lost Bleeder Cap: Newly designed with a retaining loop so you will never have to find it again and/replace the lost ones. (made of durable EPDM)
- Use standard FMSI brake pads (D647): A very common P/N (same as WRX 4-pot fix pistons calipers, plenty of choice for suppliers and compounds
- Made in USA: Calipers are designed, fully assembled and hydro-tested in Fullerton, CA facility, with full after sales support/service
- Adapter: 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Precise manufacturing and high-grade materials
- Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Expertly designed and manufactured in the USA
- Designed to help get the most out of your vehicle
- 2 Each One-Piece Rotors
- 2 Each 4-Piston calipers (RB4045)
- 2 Each Aluminum adapters and hardware
- 1 Set of RB ET300 brake pads (PD647-33)
RacingBrake® has been developing and producing precision brake parts and components for the automotive and marine industries for over two decades. The company’s goal is to offer customers high-grade brake upgrades - starting from direct bolt-on factory replacement rotors and finishing with complete brake system upgrades. RB brake parts are designed and manufactured based on the company’s extensive experience and know-how in brake technology, so they guarantee the highest level of quality and reliability. Offered at great prices, RacingBrake products will exceed your expectations.