Sealed Relay Kit by Racetronix®. This relay and socket set are currently the same components used in many Racetronix production harnesses which may be exposed to dirt and / or moisture. When assembled properly the relay and socket make a waterproof seal. This makes them ideal for use in harsh environments. The push-to-seat terminals used in the relay socket are easy to service because they can be removed from the bottom of the socket. The Racetronix 280-ISO relay is a high-quality factory epoxy-sealed unit. The epoxy seal prevents the relay's silver contacts from corroding during storage and operation. Most relays of this type rely solely on the socket seal where this relay provides a second level of protection. A corrosion-resistant removable mounting bracket is fixed to the back of the relay.
- Plastic dust cover, shrouded, steel mounting bracket, epoxy sealed
- Supression resistor = safe for use with solid-state drivers
- P.B.T. Polyester enclosure
- ISO/TS 16949, ISO9001, ISO 14000
- Tested in accordance with SAE J2544
- Configuartion: S.P.S.T. 4-Terminal (1 Form A)
- Voltage DC: 12
- Resistance Ohms: 109 (+/- 10%)
- Suppression Resistor: 680 Ohms, 1/2 Watt
- Combined Resistance Ohms: 93.9
- Material: Silver tin oxide
- Max. switched power: 560 W (SPST), 560 W (N.O.), 420 W (N.C.)
- Max. switched current: 40 A (SPST), 40 A (N.O.), 30 A (N.C.)
- Ambient Temperature (Operating): -55°C (-67°F) to 125°C (257°F)
- Terminals: Tinned copper alloy
- Life Expectancy (Minimum operations)
- Mechanical 1 x 107
- Electrical 1 x 105 at 40 A 14 VDC Res.
- Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Made to guarantee exceptional reliability
- Designed to help get the most out of your vehicle
Racetronix® has been dedicated to the design and manufacture of high quality automotive performance parts since 1999. Through innovative engineering and design, using the highest quality materials and manufacturing methods, Racetronix has earned the respect of hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers throughout the world. Racetronix fuel systems and electrical components are all manufactured in Racetronix high-tech facility to ensure the highest quality product. The Racetronix line now includes more than 4,000 products, specifically designed to the exacting requirements of a wide range of vehicle models.