Pontiac Firebird 5.7L 1998, LS1-LS2 Knock Sensor Relocation Harness by Racetronix®. This harness allows the dual-wire LS2 knock sensors located on side of the LS2 engine block to be plugged into the factory LS1 PCM harness. A It has the perfect added length and thermal protection required to be routed near hot exhaust manifolds. Compatible with the PCM harness in LS1 Corvette and F-Body cars.
Notes: Please note that in order to use ls2 knock sensors in a ls1 car you require special ls1 pcm software changes or a ls2 pcm. Racetronix do not provide support for these required changes
- Fully Plug and Play with the factory harness & sensors
- Military spec. high-temperature Teflon wire (same type used on oxygen sensors)
- 24" Length
- High-temperature (1200F) heat treated fiberglass protective loom
- High-temperature factory-type Nylon sensor connectors
- All connections crimped using Racetronix computerized crimp-quality monitoring system and then circuit checked for the utmost in reliability.
- Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Made to guarantee exceptional reliability
- Designed to help get the most out of your vehicle
Racetronix® has been dedicated to the design and manufacture of high quality automotive performance parts since 1999. Through innovative engineering and design, using the highest quality materials and manufacturing methods, Racetronix has earned the respect of hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers throughout the world. Racetronix fuel systems and electrical components are all manufactured in Racetronix high-tech facility to ensure the highest quality product. The Racetronix line now includes more than 4,000 products, specifically designed to the exacting requirements of a wide range of vehicle models.