Based in the city of Escanaba (Michigan's Upper Peninsula), Race Ramps is a division of Brute Industries Inc. Since 2004, their mission is to craft unmatched products for several industries. Each item labeled "Race Ramps" is 100% made in the USA with American raw materials. Race Ramps works hard to maintain their solid reputation and is very excited to know what the future holds for them.
- Race Ramps® Wheel StandsWheel Stands by Race Ramps®. Race Ramps Wheel Stands were created as a replacement for heavy metal wheel alignment stands or Monkey Grease Plate Stands. The concept is clear, the Slip Plate Stand is used usually with a 2 or 4 post...Lightweight constructionLarge footprint, very stable$272.65
- Race Ramps® Wheel CribsWheel Cribs by Race Ramps®. Wheel Cribs are a safe, lightweight alternative to jack stands. They cradle the tire 8", 10", or 12" off the ground (depending on the model), providing unobstructed access underneath the car.Wheel Cribs hold tires with diameters from 25 to 30 inchesWorks on virtually any surface, including sand$96.90 - $165.30
- Race Ramps® ChocksChocks by Race Ramps®. Standard all-rubber vehicle Wheel Chock. Tailored to use in conjunction with all Race Ramps Products.Perfect for use with all Race RampsLightweight, easy to carry and maneuver$15.68 - $58.90
- Race Ramps® Trak-JaxTrak-Jax by Race Ramps®. Trak-Jax is the alternative to purchasing high-priced, low-profile jacks. Inspired by and auto-crosser, these lightweight, durable ramps lift low clearance vehicles up high enough to fit a standard floor...Solid-core construction for maximum strengthTextured finishes stop slipping and sliding around$92.15
- Race Ramps® Trailer-MatesTrailer-Mates by Race Ramps®. The Trailer-Mates make it much easier to tie your low ground clearance vehicle down to the trailer. When a car is parked on the Mates, an additional 3" of ground clearance is created, giving your more...Lightweight - only 8 lbsCan also be customized to meet your specific needs$171.95 - $182.40
- Race Ramps® Trailer StepTrailer Step by Race Ramps®. This portable step can be used as a free standing step for your trailer or around the shop to give you the added boost you need to get under the hood of that big rig!Straps built in on each side for easy carryingHighly durable, virtually indestructible, and very stable$155.80 - $189.05
- Race Ramps® Trailer RampsTrailer Ramps by Race Ramps®. Is your trailer door too steep to get your car to the race track or autocross? Are you tired of busting up your nose? Race Ramps has just the solution for you: simply place the trailer door on the...Will not damage trailer doors or trailerUnscootable! Won't slip or slide, no matter the surface$253.65 - $536.75
- Race Ramps® Track & Trailer ComboTrack & Trailer Combo by Race Ramps®. Think of these as the perfect ramp trifecta - you can work on and tie down your vehicle using the removable Service Ends, and swap it out with the removable Trailer Ends. Now you can work on...100% solid core designLightweight - easy to carry and maneuver$408.50
- Race Ramps® Slip Plate StandsSlip Plate Stands by Race Ramps®. Race Ramps Slip Plate Stands were created as a replacement for heavy metal wheel alignment stands or Monkey Grease Plate Stands. The concept is clear, the Slip Plate Stand is used usually with a 2...Lightweight constructionWorks with most industry slip plates, grease plates and turntables$382.85
- Race Ramps® Side KicksSide Kicks by Race Ramps®. Trailer Side Kicks serve two purposes. First, they fit in the front of a trailer's wheel wells to provide a tapered, protective guide between your vehicle's wheels and the trailer's steel wheel wells.Lightweight - only 8 lbsHighly durable, virtually indestructible, and very stable$99.75 - $185.25
- Race Ramps® Show RockShow Rock by Race Ramps®. Want a display that matches the tenacity of your off-road vehicle? 100% solid with a realistic textured faux rock surface, you can show off your 4x4, ATV or Side by Side and know it will catch every...Textured, realistic faux rock surfaceSpecial construction - won't scratch or mark your floors!$284.05 - $474.05
- Race Ramps® Show RampsShow Ramps by Race Ramps®. Show Ramps were designed after going to several car shows and seeing what people go through to raise their car up and place a mirror on the ground to display its underside.100% solid core designSpecial construction - won't scratch or mark your floors$135.85
- Race Ramps® Show MirrorShow Mirror by Race Ramps®. The large acrylic flex mirror is mounted in a patented, lightweight, durable frame that provides a rugged and stylish package that is easy to use, transport, and store… without worrying about a broken...Special construction - won't scratch or mark your floorsLightweight - easy to carry and maneuver$291.65 - $386.65
- Race Ramps® Show CribsShow Cribs by Race Ramps®. Display your vehicle 12" off the ground by using Show Cribs. They allow for an unobstructed view underneath your vehicle, perfect when placing mirrors to display the underside of your vehicle, or use the...Lightweight but very strong and durableProudly put your prized car on display with Race Ramps Show Cribs$185.25 - $263.15
- Race Ramps® Scale RampsScale Ramps by Race Ramps®. These Scale Ramps are a lightweight, easy-to-move ramp that works with any racing scales that are 2.5" in height. Race Ramps patented solid core design gives the Scale Ramp extra strength while still...Lightweight but very strong and durableNo sharp edges - will not scratch or damage your floor$87.40 - $155.80
- Race Ramps® Roll-UpsRoll-Ups by Race Ramps®. They're designed to be used along with the 56 inch or 67 inch ramps to give you even more clearance for working on your low clearance vehicle for oil changing, tune ups or other maintenance. Additionally,...100% solid core designLightweight and compact - will easily fit in your trunk$145.35
- Race Ramps® Rack RampsRack Ramps by Race Ramps®. These ramps enable you to get modified, low-riding cars onto the service platform or lift without damaging the front end. Their textured surface prevents slipping, they are lightweight, and they come...Will not scratch floor surfaceIntegrated carrying handle for easy portability$152.00 - $263.15
- Race Ramps® Race RampsRace Ramps by Race Ramps®. These lightweight, low profile car ramps can easily lift your car, but they weigh only 15 pounds each, meaning that doing maintenance on your low clearance vehicle won't be the usual chore.Includes handy straps for carrying and storageLightweight — easy to carry and maneuver$203.30 - $334.40
- Race Ramps® Portable Pit Stop RampPortable Pit Stop Ramp by Race Ramps®. This portable pit stop makes maintenance on the track and off a breeze. Simply lay the multi-purpose ramp down and drive the vehicle into place. The blocks come apart to make rolling under the...Up to 18.5 feet wheen fully assembledEasily disassembles and interlocks for quick storage and use$1,895.25 - $2,085.25
- Race Ramps® Hook Nosed RampsHook Nosed Ramps by Race Ramps®. These ramps are a lightweight alternative to the heavy steel ramps typically used with four-post lifts. Weighing as little as 9 pounds each - less than one-quarter the weight of factory steel ramps...Easy to move and storeWorks with most four publish lifts$313.50 - $422.75
- Race Ramps® GT Trailer RampsGT Trailer Ramps by Race Ramps®. The GT Trailer Ramps came into production due to multiple requests for a longer Trailer Ramp. Is your trailer door too steep to get your car to the race track or autocross? Are you tired of busting...Highly durable, virtually indestructible, and very stableSpecial construction — won't scratch or mark your floors$584.25
All Race Ramps products are made of an advanced "space age" foam, that's why they're extremely tough, yet lightweight, around 15 lbs each. Because the ramps feature anti-skid texture, they will never skid, regardless of weather conditions. Finally, the ramps won't rust, so you can leave them outside to brave the elements. Most Race Ramps items come complete with straps allowing for easy carrying and storage.
Race Ramps products are based on the U.S. patented manufacturing process. However to make the items stronger and more durable, the company is trying to find new manufacturing techniques. All ramps are drawn using CAD (computer aided design) system, which feeds the final design to a foam cutting machine to ensure the products are made to spec. Race Ramps also designs items for low profile vehicles, so even if you have the lowest-sitting car, they've got you covered. By the way, their most popular thing for a low profile car is a six-piece set, which is 30 feet long.
Depending on the customers' needs, all products can be roughly divided into four main groups: trailer loading and hauling ramps, display and show ramps and cribs, rack and lift ramps, and also Flatstoppers for long-term car storage. You'll be able to safely and easily load your vehicle, display your off-road vehicle, like raise it to put a mirror underneath or simply service the auto; the ramps will be as well perfect solutions if your vehicle doesn't leave the garage that often, while Flatstoppers will keep your tires from flat spotting during long periods of storage.
Race Ramps items have been featured in many top-rated automotive magazines, such as Car and Driver, Motor Trend, and Road and Track, especially in the "Top New Products" sections. And they have won New Products awards at every single show they have ever attended. Well, this is a rather strong reason why you should get Race Ramps products. They really create the most innovative solutions, meeting particular needs of their customers. And this is why other car ramps can be hardly compared to Race Ramps! At CARiD.com, we carry a fantastic collection of Race Ramps items that are unparalleled in quality, design, and service life.
Race Ramps Reviews
2001 Ford F-150