Nautic Boiler B3 with Heat Exchanger by Quick®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Quick will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- The heat exchanger used for Quick "Nautic Boiler B3" is AISI 316L stainless steel. The heat exchange capacity is notably higher than that achieved from other manufactures
- The tank is made of 1. 5 mm gauge AISI 316 stainless steel welded with Argon shielding gas and hence highly resistant to corrosive agents
- The electrical heating element is made of Incoloy™
- The thermal insulation is high density polyurethane foam injected between the cover and tank giving excellent heat retention properties
- Tank mounting brackets or wall or floor-mounted are stainless steel AISI 316 and are supplied as standard in each package
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you’re practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
Quick® is a leader company in Italy and worldwide in manufacturing accessories for sailing boats and yachts. It begins in the early 80s as an initiative by some professionals with training and expertise acquired in the Comar shipyard, manufacturer of the legendary Comets. In the same context, made of names destined to become famous, a small company named PM Marina acquired Quick in 1992, and this very association, solid and innovative, will guide the company towards important goals and the development of a wide array of products, from windlasses to thrusters, from battery chargers to nautical boilers, from remote controls to navigation lights, to the Marine Lighting