SS-Series Carburetor by QFT®. Super Street Series carburetors combine street-friendly drivability and track-capable performance in a single value-oriented package. Setting them apart from ordinary street carbs, they feature billet dual metering blocks and throttle-bodies that offer tighter tolerances and eliminate porosity. Not only are Super Street Series carbs available with both vacuum or mechanical secondaries, QFT™ also offers models designed and calibrated specifically for E85 fuel and blow-through forced induction applications. Running alternative fuel or boost no longer requires an expensive custom carburetor. All SS-Series carburetors are equipped with universal throttle levers to accommodate Ford A/T kickdown, GM 700 R4 mounting holes, and ability to mount brackets for Chrysler vehicles.
- Billet dual metering blocks & throttle bodies for improved durability
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions
- Dual inlet fuel bowls with dual sight glass windows for easy float adjustment
- 4-Corner idle for precise idle and smooth transition
- QuickSet™ vacuum secondary housing fully adjustable opening rate by turning a screw - no more spring assortments or torn diaphragms
- Fully-adjustable electric choke with easy one wire hookup
- Race-ready with notched secondary floats and jet extensions
Innovators in fuel systems is more than just a by-line. Quick Fuel Technology®, since it’s inception in 1998, has grown exponentially in its 11 years of business culminating into the benchmark by which performance carburetors are measured. The growth and success of Quick Fuel Technology is attributed to the strength and determination of its staff. Quick Fuel Technology continuous to develop new products so that QFT can stays on the forefront of innovation. Over the years, Quick Fuel Technology has made considerable strides to become a stand-alone carburetor manufacturer. This increase in efficiency and capability has allowed brand to continuously upgrade products while keeping the prices low.