HR-Series Carburetor by QFT®. The Hot Rod Series is a versatile performer designed for the most discerning street enthusiast. Featuring lightweight die-cast aluminum components, the HR-Series offer all the tunability you would expect from more expensive racing carburetors, including changeable bleeds, idle feed, power valve channel restrictions, and four-corner idle. Offered in either vacuum or mechanical secondary models, all Hot Rod Series carburetors feature electric chokes and dual metering blocks for added performance.
- All models feature a fully adjustable electric choke for easy starting
- Dual metering blocks with 4-corner idle for smooth and efficient idle quality
- Screw-in air bleeds and idle feed restrictions for quick and unsurpassed tuning capability
- Dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows on both fuel bowls for safe and easy float adjustment
- Universal throttle lever with sealed throttle shafts for years of smooth operation
- Tuneable secondary opening rate
- Tumble polished for long lasting shine
Innovators in fuel systems is more than just a by-line. Quick Fuel Technology®, since it’s inception in 1998, has grown exponentially in its 11 years of business culminating into the benchmark by which performance carburetors are measured. The growth and success of Quick Fuel Technology is attributed to the strength and determination of its staff. Quick Fuel Technology continuous to develop new products so that QFT can stays on the forefront of innovation. Over the years, Quick Fuel Technology has made considerable strides to become a stand-alone carburetor manufacturer. This increase in efficiency and capability has allowed brand to continuously upgrade products while keeping the prices low.