82 Series Aluminum Circle Track Twin-Tube Threaded Body Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The 82 Series shock works great in various lightweight racing classes. The threaded body makes coil-over adjustments a breeze and its two-piece design allows the shock to be repaired inexpensively. This shock is a popular choice for dwarf cars, micros, mini sprints, lightweight road race and recreational vehicles. It works best on average to dry-slick dirt or asphalt tracks.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Mounting: Eyelet Bearing/Eyelet Bearing|
- Small body
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable
- Deflective disc valving
- Damping curve allows for complete control of suspension at low shaft speeds without creating extreme forces at high shaft velocities
- Twin tube design allows the outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- 1 5/8” O.D. Lightweight aluminum body
- Can be mounted upside down with no change in rate to reduce unsprung weight
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized
- Made in the USA
QA1® is an industry-leading manufacturer of shock absorbers, struts, rod ends, spherical bearings and various performance suspension components. Jim Jordan, a famous innovator and a man behind many ground-breaking inventions, founded the company in 1993. With a strong commitment to making premium quality precision products, QA1 ensures superior production of American-made parts on its 83,000 square foot facility in Lakeville, MN. With such huge resources QA1 is able tackle the needs of an ever-growing performance automotive market. QA1 supplies its shock absorbers for drag racing, circle track, street performance and industrial applications.