26 Series Steel Circle Track Monotube Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The 26 Series shock is a one piece monotube shock that is well suited for a variety of track conditions or as a traction shock in various applications. Constructed with a zinc plated body for corrosion resistance, this shock is a popular choice for modifieds, late models, superstocks and various other classes. Works best on rough tracks and as an easy-up shock on many dirt cars, and on bumpy asphalt tracks in all banking types.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Mounting: Eyelet Bearing/Eyelet Bearing|
- 2" O.D. zinc plated steel monotube body
- Available with Hyperscrew, Sealed Hyperscrew (IMCA Lega) or Schrader Valve
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear, digressive and linear/digressive valving available
- Uses a premium proprietary blend of specially engineered oil to prevent fade
- 46mm piston allows for maximum car control at all shaft velocities
- 15mm centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod eliminates piston rod flex, increasing valving consistency
- Damping curve allows for complete control of suspension at low shaft speeds without creating extreme forces at high shaft velocities
- Can be mounted upside down with no change in rate to reduce unsprung weight
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
- Racer rebuildable and revalveable for unparalleled repeatability
- Custom valving available
- 100% dyno tested
- Made in the USA
QA1® is an industry-leading manufacturer of shock absorbers, struts, rod ends, spherical bearings and various performance suspension components. Jim Jordan, a famous innovator and a man behind many ground-breaking inventions, founded the company in 1993. With a strong commitment to making premium quality precision products, QA1 ensures superior production of American-made parts on its 83,000 square foot facility in Lakeville, MN. With such huge resources QA1 is able tackle the needs of an ever-growing performance automotive market. QA1 supplies its shock absorbers for drag racing, circle track, street performance and industrial applications.