Universal Rear View Mirror with 7" TFT Monitor and License Plate Mount Back Up Camera by Pyle®. Add an extra line of safety and become a better driver with this commercial grade backup camera and monitor system. The Pyle PLCM7800 allows you to mount your camera and monitor exactly where you need it. The small and durable camera installs easy and provides you with an extra set of eyes when on the road. Steer clear of bicyclists, watch out for pedestrians and skill your way into those tight parking spots like never before. The rearview mirror assembly attaches easily to your existing mirror and features a built-in 7'' LCD display.
- Backup Camera & Monitor System
- Includes All Necessary Cables & Wiring
- Video output: 1.0V PP, 75 Ohm
- Power supply: DC12V, 200mA
- Exterior License Plate Mount Cam
- Marine Grade Waterproof Construction
- IP 67 Water and Fog Resistance Rating
- Night Vision Performance
- Low Light 0.2 Lux Illumination
- Extra Wide Viewing Angle
- Slim Style Compact Camera
- Swivel Angle Adjustable Cam
- Built-into Rearview Mirror Assembly
- Universal Size Clips onto Existing Mirrors
- 7'' TFT / LCD Mirror Monitor Screen Display
- 16:9 Wide Screen
- Resolution: 656 x 492 Pixels (RGB)
- Anti Glare Coating
- Dual Video Inputs
- Ability to Connect Additional Video Source
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Auto Switch PAL/NTSC
Dimensions / Size:
- Screen (W x H): 5.9'' x 3.25''
- Mirror Assembly (L x W x H): 10.0'' x 1.5'' x 4.25''
- Camera Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.46'' W x 1.29''H x 1.37''D
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 2 lbs.
It provides crisp, color picture from your backup camera. It's also useful whenever you reverse or when visibility is limited. Preferred mounting location for the camera is just above the rear license plate. The system comes all the necessary cables and wiring for connection. Drive safer and smarter with the Pyle PLCM7800 Backup Camera and Monitor System.
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.