Universal Rear View Mirror with 4.3" TFT Touch Screen Monitor and Wireless Back-Up Camera System by Pyle®. This kit includes a nightvision-capable rear view camera and monitor for your vehicle. . The camera installs anywhere on your vehicle -- front or rear -- thanks to the universal mount, and outputs crystal clear video over an RCA jack. Use the included rear-view monitor that clips onto your existing rear-view mirror, and you'll be able to see everything behind you on the screen The best part is that this monitor/camera kit is completely wireless, so you won't even have to wire up your car. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited - it's like having an extra eye. And this model comes with nightvision LEDs, which illuminate the area behind you at night. This small and durable unit will keep you safe and secure because you'll always know what's going on around you.
- Rearview Backup Camera Parking Assist System
- Includes Camera, Monitor and All Necessary Cables & Wiring
- 2.4G Transmitter and Receiver
- Instantly Sends Camera Video to the LCD Display
- Wireless Transmission Distance: 80 Feet Max.
- Reverse Camera Priority for Signal Sense
- Automatically Turns on When Video Signal is Received
- Marine Grade Exterior Mount Camera
- Waterproof IP68 Construction
- Preferably to be Mounted Above License Plate
- 170 Degree Wide Angle Cameras
- Low Lux Lighting Performance
- Power Supply: DC 12 Volt
- Camera Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 0.59'' x 0.82''
LCD Display Monitor:
- 4.3" LCD Screen Built into Rearview Mirror
- Designed to Clamp onto Existing Mirror Assembly
- Anti-Glare Mirror and LCD Screen Coating
- Digital Easy-Touch Button Controls
- Video Pixel Resolution: 480(H) x 271(V)
- Video System: NTSC/PAL/Auto Switch
- TFT-LCD Display Screen
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- 16:9 Wide Screen Video Format
- Mirror Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.78'' x 3.03'' x 0.98''
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 1.65 lbs.
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.