Universal Mini Blue Series Class T 2-Channel 90W Mini Amplifier by Pyle®. The Pyle PFA330BT is a compact and powerful mini Bluetooth amp. This palm-sized high power system features built-in Bluetooth wireless streaming that works with all of your favorite devices (like Smartphones, Tablets, Computers, etc.). It gives you the ability to instantly stream audio from your device's music library and control it all wirelessly.
- Compact and Powerful Mini Amp System
- Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Audio Streaming
- 1/4'' Microphone Input Connector Jack
- Aux (3.5mm) iPod/MP3 Input Connector Jack
- RCA (L/R)Audio Input Connector Jacks
- Four Push Type Speaker Terminals
- Rotary Treble, Bass, Master Volume Adjustable Controls
- Short Cut, Overload & Overheat Protection
- Source Input Selection
- Includes Power Adapter
- Instant Bluetooth Wireless Streaming Ability
- Works with All of Today's Latest Devices
- (Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, Computer, etc.)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Bluetooth Wireless Range: 30'+ Feet
- Max Power Output: 90 Watt Output
- RMS Power Output: 45 Watt x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Class-T Circuit Design
- Rate Level Mic Input: 8mv/600 Ohms
- Tone Control (Bass): +/- 8dB
- Tone Control (Treble): +/- 8dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.4%
- Input Power: DC 9 - 14.4V, 2A
- 12V AC/DC Adapter
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.0'' x 4.6'' x 1.6''
The portable size allows you to conveniently take it from room to room in the house, or bring it along and connect it to your vehicle. It's perfect anywhere you need sound amplifying technology with ultra low distortion levels for acoustically accurate music reproduction. Fine-tune your audio levels of connected external devices with the front panel rotary controls. Additional system features include RCA (L/R) Audio Inputs, 1/4'' Mic Input, Push-Type Speaker Terminals and Aux (3.5mm) Connector. Includes 12V DC adaptor.
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.