Universal 6-1/2" 3-Way GEAR Series 280W Coaxial Speakers by Pyle®, 1 Pair. Get in gear with the Pyle Gear series! These speakers are designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded enthusiast. These 6.5", 3-way speakers have 280W of pure power, supported by a super film tweeter for sweet highs, 0.5" neodymium dome for mids, and a high temperature voice coil to round out the low end. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround and yellow-color poly-injected cone provide a sturdy foundation for keeping your sound crystal clear and distortion-free.
- Standard 6.5'' Size Fits OEM Locations
- 0.5'' Neodymium Dome Midrange
- 40 oz. Magnet Structure
- Power Handling: 140 Watts RMS /280 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 60-20KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.25"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Yellow Color Poly Injected Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- Super Film Tweeter
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Strong Capacitor for Excellent Performance
- Yellow Coated Steel Basket
- Rubber Magnet Cover
- Includes Custom Grills, Wires and Installation Hardware
- Sold as: Pair
The 40 oz. magnet structure allows these speakers to achieve a frequency response of 60 Hz to 20 kHz. To boost performance, these speakers have been equipped with a strong capacitor, meaning your speakers will never struggle for power. These speakers look cool, too, thanks to the yellow coated steel basket. Includes custom grills, wires, and installation hardware. You'll hear everything you were meant to hear with Pyle Gear.
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.