Universal 3-1/2" 2-Way GEAR Series 120W Coaxial Speakers by Pyle®, 1 Pair. Get in gear with the Pyle Gear series! These speakers are designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded enthusiast. These 3.5", 2-way speaker have 120W of pure power, supported by a 0.5" neodymium dome tweeter for sweet highs and high temperature voice coil for rich mids. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround and yellow-color poly-injected cone provide a sturdy foundation for keeping your sound crystal clear and distortion-free.
- Standard 3.5'' Size Fits OEM Locations
- 0.5'' Neodymium Dome Tweeter
- 20 oz. Magnet Structure
- RMS Power Range: 60 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 120 Watts
- Frequency Response: 100-20KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Includes Wires and Installation Hardware
- Mounting Depth: 1.65"
- Weight: 1.79 lbs.
- Yellow Color Poly Injected Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Strong Capacitor for Excellent Performance
- Yellow Coated Steel Basket
- Rubber Magnet Cover
- Sold as: Pair
The 20 oz. magnet structure allows these speakers to achieve a frequency response of 100 Hz to 20 kHz. To boost performance, these speakers have been equipped with a strong capacitor, meaning your speakers will never struggle for power. These speakers look cool, too, thanks to the yellow coated steel basket. Includes custom grills, wires, and installation hardware. You'll hear everything you were meant to hear with Pyle Gear.
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.