Universal Standard Harness (9004 Bulbs) (239004HD) by Putco®. These harnesses do not include any extra wiring for turn signals or parking lights. If your existing wiring harness is damaged, this wiring harness is an inexpensive alternative to going to the dealer. It also offers a greater measure of safety because of its heat resistant plug and heavier gauge wiring.
- Part numbers equiped with relays will bypass the power draw from the headlight switch by pulling power directly from the car's battery, this will increase your light out-put on your headlights and you can still use your factory headlight or fog light switch!
- These harnesses do not include any extra wiring for turn signals or parking lights
- Parts equiped with relays are not intended to work with vehicles equipped with DRLs
- Replaces factory wiring harness
- Allows safe upgrade to higher wattage bulbs
- Custom designed for each application
- Heavy Duty plugs withstand higher temperatures (480 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Made with the highest grade material
- Heavier gauge wiring
- Connection plug is made of hard insulated plastic
- Heavy duty wiring harness and plugs
- 16 Gauge wiring
- Backed by 1-year warranty
The scenario: You attempt to install your Putco Halogen bulb and find the wiring connector and/or wiring melted/corroded/broken or otherwise damaged. This would usually mean a trip to the dealer, the high dealer price, and a long wait if the pigtail's not in stock. Now you have an alternative with the Putco wiring harness. This pigtail features a quality hard plastic, heat resistant connector and heavier gauge wiring; it's not only better quality, it's a better deal than OEM.
And it's also a good choice if you want to upgrade your factory harness, even if it looks okay. With this pigtail, you know you'll have a connector and wiring that can stand up to the heat and power drawn by your new halogen bulb.
Putco® is the leader in several branches of the automotive accessories industry which includes: LED lighting, chrome trim, stainless steel trim, truck accessories and step bars. Putco started in 1969 and has been on the business stage for over 40 years. In recent years, Putco has steadily brought additional exclusive and luxury products to market. Putco is a company with ISO 9001:2000 certification that distributes, designs, and manufactures its products throughout North America. This includes more than 100 patents and a 3000-item spare parts inventory. The company constantly works to ensure a product of the highest quality at a competitive price. Putco products are the results of intensive research and development. Most Putco accessories install quickly and easily, enabling you to enjoy your new accessories almost as soon as you receive them. Putco makes the constant effort to please the consumer with high quality products for today's hottest truck and vehicle trends.