Universal Luminix High Power Flush Mount 4" 9W Rectangular Combo Spot/Flood Beam LED Light Bar by Putco®. 1 Piece, 3-LED. Black housing, white light. 12V. 0.75A. Effective lumens: 1200. 6000K. Aluminum. Command the darkness with the Luminix High-Power Flush Mount Rectangular Single Row Combo Spot/Flood Beam LED Light Bar from Putco. The cutting-edge mini block LED lamp design will maximize your trail visibility and safety. It’s constructed of black anodized CNC 6061 billet aluminum, features advanced Nichia LEDs, and focus lenses that maximize light output and project a brighter, sharper, and more efficient beam pattern. The miniaturized size of the bar makes it ideal for installation in narrow openings.
|Watts (per kit): 9W|
|LEDs/bulbs quantity: 3-LED|
|Beam pattern: combo spot/flood beam|
|LED rows: single row|
|Bulb type: LED|
|Series: Luminix High Power|
|Mount type: flush mount|
|Housing color: black|
|Light color: white|
|Effective lumens: 1200|
|Color temperature: 6000K|
- Ideal for your off-road excursions
- Fully potted to withstand the rigors of outdoor use
- 15-degree focus lenses increase light output and concentrate the light beam path
- Combo spot/flood beam pattern for focused width and distance, and great close range and side visibility
- Two-step anodized UV matte black finish for corrosion and weather resistance, and sleek looks
- Works with industry-standard brackets/mounts
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Multiple patents pending for design and utility
- Solid-state design packed inside 6000 Series aluminum with powerful Nichia LEDs
- High-quality Nichia LEDs to accomplish high Lumen output with 3 Watts per LED
- Full wiring harness with Deutsche connectors included
- Adjustable mounting brackets included
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Rated at 3Watts / .75Amps draw
- IP69K rated for dust and moisture protection
- 50,000-hour LED bulb life
- All Putco Luminix Light Bars are rated for 12V to 36V right out of the box
- Includes thermal control chips, over/under voltage protection
- Operating temperature (equal or greater to => -100 degrees F to 180 degree F)
Putco’s High-Power Luminix LED Lights deliver high-quality, universal bright lighting that is 300% smaller than other imported lights on the market. Each of these comes fully assembled and ready to mount on your truck, ATV, or to any area where you need high-power LED lighting. Patent pending for design and utility, this Luminix High-Power Flush Mount Single Row Combo Spot/Flood Beam LED Light Bar features an innovative rectangular design in a solid billet 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum housing with extremely powerful Nichia LEDs in a combo spot/flood beam pattern, and 15-degree injection-molded polycarbonate lenses for maximized light output and a bright, unique LED beam.
Engineered optics allows for more precise and accurate light aiming, with impressive performance light output and dazzling clarity. The combo spot/flood beam pattern will give you an intensely focused strong light for greatly increased forward distance and high-speed visibility, as well as a large wide beam for improved peripheral illumination along road edges over short distances. So you’ll have a higher-intensity, more concentrated beam of light with increased brightness to illuminate the darkest trails ahead toward the horizon and cut out your way through the dust and wicked weather.
The IP69-rated fully potted housing makes this Putco Luminix High-Power Mini Block LED Lamp impervious to dirt, water, salt, fog, etc. It also features two-layers of matte black anodized finish for an attractive appearance, and exceptional wear and corrosion resistance to ensure superior operation under the imprecise environment conditions. The bar’s super compact size makes it easy to fit it into tight spots. This flush mount light bar is compatible with most OE mounts, plus comes with adjustable mounting brackets to allow for more flexibility and versatility during installation.
Putco® is the leader in several branches of the automotive accessories industry which includes: LED lighting, chrome trim, stainless steel trim, truck accessories and step bars. Putco started in 1969 and has been on the business stage for over 48 years. In recent years, Putco has steadily brought additional exclusive and luxury products to market. Putco is a company with ISO 9001:2000 certification that distributes, designs, and manufactures its products throughout North America. This includes more than 100 patents and a 3000-item spare parts inventory. The company constantly works to ensure a product of the highest quality at a competitive price. Putco products are the results of intensive research and development. Most Putco accessories install quickly and easily, enabling you to enjoy your new accessories almost as soon as you receive them. Putco makes the constant effort to please the consumer with high quality products for today's hottest truck and vehicle trends.