Pontiac Sunfire 1997, Coil Extension Harness (HAR-1049) by PSI®. With 36" Wire. Extensions are 36" long and ideal for relocating coils on the firewall when using custom valve covers on your engine. All extensions feature GM Delphi components and high temp TXL wire and are 100% Quality tested. These are a plug and play solution, requiring no harness modification.
|Length (in): 36.000"|
- Designed for ultra high efficiency
- Easy out-of-the-car access for an ancillary wiring
- Troubleshooting can be done outside of the vehicle
- Easy removal of any device that is no longer desired
- Constructed with original and harness connectors for exact fitment
- Complete engine harness
PSI® specializes in the design and manufacture of Standalone Wiring Harnesses for GM Gen II, III, and IV LS based engines and transmissions. These harnesses include the Gen II LT1/LT4, Gen III (24x) LS1/LS6 and Vortec Truck Engines as well as Gen IV (58x) LS2, LS3 and LS7 Engines. In addition to wiring harnesses, you will find other components and kits for retrofitting older vehicles with these powertrains including PCM programming, Fuel Pump Kits, Engine Sensors, Extension Harnesses, Replacement GM connector pigtails and a complete line of hardware to complete your conversion needs!