Customer Limited Warranty and Standard Return Policy
ProRac Systems, Inc. offers to preferred customers a special limited warranty. It is our goal to provide effective service for any warranty or standard return. This statement of warranty and return policy is divided into two sections: Warranty Returns of Defective Product and Standard Returns of Unused Product.
Warranty Returns of Defective Product
ProRac Systems, Inc. will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any properly installed ProRac component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to 3 (three) years from the initial registered consumer purchase or 36,000 miles, which comes first.
This warranty is void if any damage to the product is due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or any uses contrary to the instructions accompanying the product.
This warranty covers the cost of the defective component and not the cost of removal, installation or other incidental charges unless other arrangements have been made with ProRac.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
All warranty claims must receive a Return Authorization number from ProRac Systems, Inc. BEFORE the product is returned to the Company. Please follow this procedure:
1. Call ProRac to request a Return Authorization number. You will need to provide the following information
Specific nature of the defect
Product installation date
Product part numbers
Original sales invoice number
2. When a replacement or repair strategy is determined, a Return Authorization number will be assigned to the claim.
3. A replacement invoice and shipping document will be generated at ProRac to initiate any replacement product. Replacement product will be sent according to standard shipping cycles.
4. The purchaser is responsible for packing and return shipping of the product. The RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE. Unmarked packages will be refused. Any product damage that occurs during the shipping is not covered under warranty. The purchaser must pursue claims for shipping damage with the shipping center.
5. The purchaser is responsible for payment of both the original product invoice and the replacement invoice according to established credit terms.
6. Upon receipt of the returned product, ProRac will review the claim for warranty conformance. If the claim meets warranty criteria, a credit for the original invoice amount will be posted to the purchaser's account and a credit memo will be mailed. If the claim does not meet warranty criteria, the purchaser will receive a statement detailing reasons for partial credit or denial. At the purchaser's option, denied product may be returned to the purchaser.
Standard Returns of Unused Product
Unused product may be eligible for return to ProRac Systems, Inc. Follow the procedure described in the section on Warranty Returns to receive an Authorization Number.
Returned product which is more than 6 (six) months old may not be eligible for return or may incur additional restocking charges.