Universal Phantom Series Class D Mono 1000W Amplifier by Precision Power®. Don't sacrifice big power for a compact size! Utilizing the state-of-the-art technology, this first-rate amplifier packs huge amounts of power into small chassis to help you get the most out of your sound system without taking tons of space. It also enhances sound quality and cuts down distortion to provide you with a breathtaking audio experience.
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V) 4 ohms: 580 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V) 2 ohms: 725 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V) 1 ohm: 1,000 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12V) 4 ohms: 395 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12V) 2 ohms: 525 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12V) 1 ohm: 785 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- On/Off circuit delay
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry
- SMT Circuitry
- Composite double sided epoxy PCB
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: Low level: 200mV-6V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (20-38 Hz 12dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >91
- Dimensions: 12-15/16"L x 6-3/4"W x 2"H
Is bigger always better? No! For many years, if you wanted a big system, you needed big products. Not anymore. Introducing Phantom amplifiers for 2011. Using state of the art SMT and Class D technologies, you can now have a system as big as you want, and still not sacrifice all your storage area. These new big amps in a tiny chassis are available in 1, 2, 4 and 5 channel models to fit every application...
More often than not, when companies change ownership the new owner lives on its laurels and doesn't add value to the brand. Main mission is to lift the brands image beyond the expectations of the consumer. Their engineering prowess will set new standards of excellence for Precision Power. Precision Power was originally launched with the Sound Quality purist in mind. Now-a-day's, SPL competitions have dominated the scene and the purest was left out of the equation. The lost art of "Sound Quality Mobile Audio" has been re-incarnated.