Universal ION Series Class D 4-Channel 520W Amplifier by Precision Power®. Don't sacrifice big power for a compact size! Utilizing the state-of-the-art technology, this first-rate amplifier packs huge amounts of power into small chassis to help you get the most out of your sound system without taking tons of space. It also enhances sound quality and cuts down distortion to provide you with a breathtaking audio experience.
- RMS Power Rating 4 Ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power Rating 2 Ohms: 130 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power Rating Bridged, 4 Ohms: 260 watts x 2 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Low-Heat producing circuit
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Balanced signal input
- Double sided FR-4 PC board
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology) for easy installation
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity Level: 200mV-6V
- Fixed high-pass filter (80 Hz)
- Fixed low-pass filter (80 Hz)
We're in a time where small is "in". Smaller, more economical vehicles are more and more desirable. But that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice big power for your system. The new iON amplifiers pack huge amounts of power into small chassis thanks to efficient full range Class D topology and SMT technology. Complimented with every possible preamp adjustment, the iON amplifiers leave nothing to be desired...
More often than not, when companies change ownership the new owner lives on its laurels and doesn't add value to the brand. Main mission is to lift the brands image beyond the expectations of the consumer. Their engineering prowess will set new standards of excellence for Precision Power®. Precision Power was originally launched with the Sound Quality purist in mind. Now-a-day's, SPL competitions have dominated the scene and the purest was left out of the equation. The lost art of "Sound Quality Mobile Audio" has been re-incarnated.