Fuel Pump Module Assembly by Precise®. A faulty fuel pump can cause poor engine performance or even a no-start condition. If replacement is required, your best choice is the fuel pump module assembly by Precise that includes the electric fuel pump, tank seal, fuel strainer, wiring harnesses, and fuel gauge sending unit.
- Includes an electric fuel pump, strainer, and sending unit
- Fuel pump distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressure
- Strainer prevents fuel system contamination
- Fuel sending unit indicates fuel level
- 100% new fuel pump is manufactured using state-of-the-art turbine technology
- Pump comes equipped with an improved connector and wiring harness
- Fuel pump has premium carbon brushes for long life
- Pump has precision balanced armature for reduced noise and vibration
- Meets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications
- Exact replacement for easy installation
- 100% performance tested before it leaves the factory
- Manufactured under ISO/TS 16949 quality system
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When it is time to replace your fuel pump module, install this assembly by Precise that includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit manufactured by the original equipment supplier, which means they meet or exceed the highest OE standards and specifications. The electric fuel pump included is designed to provide the engine with enough fuel at the required pressure for efficient performance. As the electronic fuel injection system operates at very high fuel pressures, it's crucially important that the electric fuel pump be able to supply fuel at pressure as high as 75 psi or more.
Manufactured using state-of-the-art turbine technology, this electric fuel pump delivers enough fuel at the required pressure with minimal pressure pulsation. The product also ensures reduced noise and vibration thanks to its precision balanced armature. The electric fuel pump is protected from dirt and debris by the strainer that strains out unwanted contaminants that can cause premature pump failure and degrade the quality of fuel reducing engine power. This is the reason why a strainer should always be replaced when a new fuel pump is installed. This pump module assembly also has a fuel sending unit that consists of a float connected to a variable resistor for accurate fuel level indication. An improved connector and wiring harness is also included to ensure optimal connectivity and minimal resistance. All components included are manufactured under ISO/TS 16949 quality system and 100% performance tested to ensure OE fit, form, and function.