Chevy Express 6.6L 2006, 304 SS Up Pipe by PPE®. Material: 304 SS. Emissions: CARB compliant. Diesel engines (even stock) produce high temperatures and pressures. OEM up-pipes eventually fail from constant temperature and pressure fluctuation. PPE has taken OEM replacement to a new level. PPE OEM Length Replacement Up-Pipes are 50 State Emissions Legal and allow 53% greater flow than stock. PPE OEM Up-Pipes are a direct bolt-on to your factory manifolds. But unlike factory parts, PPE OEM Up-Pipes are manufactured from 11 gauge 304 stainless steel and include PPE superior PPE 304 stainless steel, internally-sleeved bellows that can take the abuse of high temperature and high pressure. Aircraft-grade 304 stainless steel in 11 gauge thickness adds strength. Superior quality bellows are internally-sleeved and also manufactured in 304 stainless steel to take the abuse of high-heat and high-pressures. OEM length, left and right 304 stainless steel Up-Pipes.
|Emissions: CARB compliant|
|Material: 304 SS|
- Thoughtfully designed to match your diesel engine needs
- Made to help enhance the performance of your vehicle
- The highest grade materials and the latest technologies
- Significant reduction in exhaust back pressure
- Free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Stainless steel 11-gauge 0.120-inch wall, 2-inch OD Up-Pipes
- Direct bolt-on replacement to factory manifolds
- Lower exhaust temperatures
Pacific Performance Engineering, a.k.a. PPE®, is a leader and pioneer in the field of high performance diesel technologies for Dodge, Ford and Chevy. Launched as a Diesel performance facility in 1985, PPE has grown to become a global supplier of high quality power enhancements. Like its first Duramaximizer power module, most of its products deliver increased power, mileage and overall efficiency. All products are thoroughly tested at race tracks as well as on a Mustang Dynamometer to ensure exceptional performance and reliability.