Inflatable Jack by Power Team®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Highly flexible and lightweight jacks only require an air supply of 8 bar (116 psi) maximum. Water or non-explosive gas can also be used for inflation.
- Un-inflated jacks are less than 25 mm (1 in.) thick, making lifting tasks in small spaces seem routine.
- Constructed of non-conducting, high quality rubber material with multi-layer aramid fiber reinforcement.
- Samples of jacks are pressure tested to 20 bar and cycle tested (10,000 inflate / deflate cycles at 8 bar for 10,000 inflate / deflate cycles).
- The controller, shut-off and air hoses are all equipped with an industrial interchange style quick disconnect air coupler. Female half coupler bodies have a locking collar to help the operator avoid accidentally disconnecting the jack while under load.
- The top and bottom surface of the jack has a skid resistant, interlocking pattern to assist in alignment of two jacks being used together.
- Single jack controller with "dead man" control (part number 350090) can be used individually or in multiples to regulate the number of jacks desired.
- Heavy attachment handles are provided on the two largest jacks for attachment of a rope or hook to help in positioning the jack.
- Inflation hose system is color-coded (red and blue) for easy recognition when using more than one jack.
- The jacks can be used at ambient temperatures of -20 C (-4 F) to + 50 C (+ 122 F).
Designed with precision and functionality in mind, this accessory ensures outstanding performance and easy use which makes it the perfect deal for your ultimate satisfaction.
Power Team® is one of the main brands of SPX, a globally renowned multi-industry company. Headquartered in the USA in Rockford, Illinois, Power Team is a leading manufacturer of high-force hydraulic tools and equipment. The brand offers high-performance hydraulic cylinders, pumps, valves, torque wrenches, inflatable jacks and many other products that meet the highest levels of quality and reliability. Power Team provides critical and innovative solutions for a variety of industries worldwide. The company's commitment to innovation and efficiency allows it to manufacture durable products that deliver safe and reliable performance in many demanding conditions.