Universal Elite Series Farenheit 1-Ply Window Film by Power Acoustik®. This window film uses impregnated color chips and twin UV inhibitors in the initial manufacturing process. This insures maximum benefit for your interior. Traditional manufacturing process uses clear chips and adds dyes, pigments, or spray-on colors, and a UV inhibitor in the adhesive.
- Color-stable film that never bubbles, peels, or turns purple over time
- Malleable for seamless attachment to curved surfaces
- American made adhesives for impervious seal and undistorted views
- Reduces heat, glare and overall energy costs when used in home or auto
- Eliminate harmful UV by 99% to protect interior materials in home or auto
- 4-Year Prorated Warranty with Elite Series
- Made in U.S.A.
The only factor that remains "unchanged" in the electronics industry is "change". Company's business has grown mainly by technological innovations and unsurpassed customer loyalty. Power Acoustik's approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for their customers. Each year they offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. They apply the most innovative ideas to the designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked. 30 years of success would not have been possible without listening to loyal customer feedback, and applying it to our engineering and product development.