7-Band Parametric Equalizer by Power Acoustik®. Every product is designed with ease of use in mind. Form and function are blended to create modern products that meet the demands of the everyday user, with looks to kill.
- 2 Selectable Balanced Inputs
- Selectable Input Sensitivity
- 7 bands +/- 18dB Parametric Equalizer
- Independent Volume & Fader Control
- Independent Subwoofer Output and Level Control
- Selectable Subwoofer Low-Pass Crossover
- 8V MAX Front, Rear, & Subwoofer Outputs
- Low Noise BI-FET Op-Amp for Minimum Distortion
- 20dB Headroom, 30V Bipolar Power Supply
- Blue LED Backlighting
- S/N Ratio 110dB @1V
- Utilize 7 frequency bands with ± 18dB to tune your system. Frequency bands include 125Hz, 500Hz, 3.5kHz, & 12kHz for the front outputs, & 50Hz, 600Hz, & 6.3kHz for the rear outputs.
- PWM-70 features an AUX input to integrate multiple sources, like game console, or MP3 player. A front panel switch easily changes between sources.
- The subwoofer level control conveniently adjusts the subwoofer output level. A selectable 128Hz, 64Hz, or 32Hz low pass crossover filters out unwanted frequencies your subs can’t play.
The only factor that remains "unchanged" in the electronics industry is "change". Company's business has grown mainly by technological innovations and unsurpassed customer loyalty. Power Acoustik's approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for their customers. Each year they offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. They apply the most innovative ideas to the designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked. 30 years of success would not have been possible without listening to loyal customer feedback, and applying it to our engineering and product development.