Pontiac Sunburst Replacement Engine Parts
- Engine Blocks & Components
- Valves & Valvetrain Parts
- Camshafts & Components
- Timing Gears, Chains & Covers
- Crankshafts & Components
- Cylinder Heads & Components
- Turbochargers, Superchargers & Components
- Motor Mounts & Mounting Hardware
- Oil Filters & Components
- Oil Pumps & Components
- Valve Covers & Components
- Oil Pans, Drain Plugs & Dipsticks
- Timing Belts & Components
- Oil Coolers & Components
- Engine Pulleys
- Auxiliary Drive Belts & Serpentine Belts
- Air Intake Parts
- Carburetors & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Motor Oils
- Engine Oil Additives
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Genuine®Oil FilterOil Filter by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$5.75 - $53.19
- FRAM®Ultra/Xtended Guard Spin-On Oil FilterUltra/Xtended Guard Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. Engineered for maximum engine protection without affecting oil flow this full-flow filter utilizes dual-layer synthetic media that provides 99%+ filtration efficiency, and up to...Designed for Full-Flow oil filtrationFor use with synthetic oil$5.73 - $28.32
- WIX®XP™ Spin-On Lube Oil FilterXP™ Spin-On Lube Oil Filter by WIX®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$7.09 - $19.07
- Bosch®DistancePlus™ Oil FilterDistancePlus™ Oil Filter by Bosch®. Bosch DistancePlus Oil Filters are high efficiency/high capacity oil filters designed to keep oil clean longer and protect the vehicle's engine. Comparing to conventional filters, DistancePlus goes...Designed to work with a synthetic, semi-synthetic, or conventional oil brand99.9% efficient to remove more dirt$10.51 - $39.16
- FRAM®Oil FilterOil Filter by FRAM®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs, but...Quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$1.47 - $26.28
- FRAM®Tough Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterTough Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This filter is designed to ensure maximum protection to your engine under any driving conditions. FRAM Tough Guard oil filter uses only high-quality media blend and provides 6 times...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Premium Conventional and Synthetic Blend Motor Oil$4.93 - $17.47
- WIX®Metric Thread Oil Filter (51381)Metric Thread Oil Filter by WIX®. Oil is the life-blood of an engine, which means the oil filter should never be taken for granted, especially in harsh heavy-duty environments. The small price maintenance teams must pay for premium...Filters oil by trapping particles from entering the engineHighly durable and reliable$5.02
- WIX®Oil Filter (51334)Oil Filter by WIX®. Oil is the life-blood of an engine, which means the oil filter should never be taken for granted, especially in harsh heavy-duty environments. The small price maintenance teams must pay for premium filters is well...Filters oil by trapping particles from entering the engineHighly durable and reliable$5.82
- FRAM®Extra Guard™ Oil Filter (PH3593A)Extra Guard™ Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with expensive engine...Provides superior engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Conventional Motor Oil$4.20
- Westar®Engine MountEngine Mount by Westar®. Engineered to minimize vibration from the engine. This engine mount will make sure your engine runs quietly and does not rattle when started and while driving.Build with quality that matches or exceeds OEM SpecificationsPerfect fit$0.34 - $197.90
- DEA®Engine MountEngine Mount by DEA®. Designed to meet all OE standards and specifications, these engine mounts will fit your vehicle with no modifications. They will safely connect the engine to the car frame keeping it in proper alignment and...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsConstructed to deliver consistent performance$0.55 - $167.88
- Pioneer Automotive®Engine MountEngine Mount by Pioneer Automotive®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Pioneer Automotive features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Made to deliver reliable service for a long timeRugged construction to withstand harsh conditions$1.62 - $585.57
- QualCast®Engine ValveEngine Valve by QualCast®. One-piece construction for most applications. These OE spec materials are designed to handle the extreme hostile environment of engines at full operating temperatures. On Heavy Duty applications QualCast also...Made from high-strength materials for uncompromising durabilityDesigned to provide an excellent combination of price and quality$3.16 - $47.11
- Gates®PowerGrip™ Premium OE Automotive Timing BeltPowerGrip Premium OE Automotive Timing Belt by Gates®. Gates is the largest global manufacturer of OE timing belts. This means Gates is able to cover the Aftermarket with timing belts that are OE-equivalent, or better, in service life...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$5.04 - $83.83
- Dayco®Timing BeltTiming Belt by Dayco®. Developed and manufactured for OHC and DOHC type engines, this timing belt provides quieter performance thanks to its molded cog design. Made of wear-resistant fabric and manufactured with high tensile strength...Designed for OHC and DOHC type enginesMeets all OEM performance requirements$4.10 - $99.55
- ACDelco®Professional™ Engine Timing BeltProfessional™ Engine Timing Belt by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Timing Belts are composed of high grade Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR) for superior heat and contamination resistance and are...Has aramid reinforced nylon jackets and back side jackets for longer wearMade with high grade HNBR rubber for superior heat and contamination resistance$6.95 - $83.41
- Bando®Belts OHC Precision Engineered Timing BeltBelts OHC Precision Engineered Timing Belt by Bando®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste...$4.28 - $157.86
- Gates®Timing Belt Component KitTiming Belt Component Kit by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Popular kits covering both Import and Domestic vehicles include OE Exact or OE Performance tensioners and idlersTotal solution for any application, including belts, idler(s), tensioners, supporting hardware, instructions and Technical Service Bulletins for troublesome applications$18.87 - $296.87
- Gates®Timing Belt TensionerTiming Belt Tensioner by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$16.08 - $136.53
- Dayco®Timing Belt KitTiming Belt Kit by Dayco®. Developed and manufactured for OHC and DOHC type engines, this timing belt provides quieter performance thanks to its molded cog design. Made of wear-resistant fabric and manufactured with high tensile...Designed for OHC and DOHC type enginesMeets all OEM performance requirements$15.31 - $331.64
- Dayco®Timing Belt Kit with Water PumpTiming Belt Kit with Water Pump by Dayco®. Dayco's reputation for top performance idler and tensioner pulleys is a result of advanced automotive technologies employed in materials research, design engineering, and manufacturing of our...$38.34 - $446.23
- Dayco®Timing Component KitTiming Component Kit by Dayco®. Designed to maintain constant belt tension, this tensioner provides less variations in tension to prevent premature accessory bearing failure due to high belt tension, when a new belt is installed, and...Maintains constant tension on serpentine belt drivesEliminates belt noise and reduces slippage$10.32 - $318.51
- ACDelco®Professional Manual Timing Belt TensionerProfessional Manual Timing Belt Tensioner by ACDelco®. Built to look and fit like the original GM part, ACDelco Professional Automotive Belt Tensioners and Pulleys are an ideal replacement for worn equipment. They are the perfect...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$15.11 - $145.07
- Gates®Micro-V Premium Automotive V-Ribbed BeltMicro-V Premium Automotive V-Ribbed Belt by Gates®. Gates Micro-V® belts represent over 100 years of evolution in the pursuit of excellence in Micro-V® technology. Our history of innovation will launch us into the next century of...Belt of choice by professional technicians, lasting 50%-60% longer than value line beltsPrecise dimension control of rib profile transmits load efficiently throughout the ABDS allowing components to operate at optimum levels$5.46 - $65.20
- Dayco®Drive Rite Serpentine BeltDrive Rite Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. Specially formulated high temperature Polymer along with the highest level of engineered reinforcement proves to perform better in belt operating temperature and efficiency than leading competitors....Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speedsQuicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration$2.54 - $33.51
- Dayco®Poly Rib™ Serpentine BeltPoly Rib™ Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. When the transmission of power from both sides of the belt is required, choose this dual-sided serpentine belt specially constructed for multiple accessory drives. With highly fiber-loaded compound...Designed for power transmission on multiple-accessory drivesTransmits power from both sides of the belt$5.99 - $51.79
- Dayco®Poly Rib™ W Profile Serpentine BeltPoly Rib™ W Profile Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. Compared to any other belt on the market, this belt provides better belt-to-pulley contact thus reducing slippage and noise thanks to its multiple rib W profile design, while its...Designed for power transmission on multiple-accessory drivesW Profile conforms to worn misaligned drives in older applications$4.51 - $39.42
- Dayco®Top Cog™ Drive V-BeltTop Cog™ Drive V-Belt by Dayco®. Specially constructed for vehicles that utilize the multiple-belt system, this product features raw-edge construction along with a patented top cogged design, which ensures maximum performance. Thanks...Designed for power transmission to vehicle accessoriesConstructed for vehicles that utilize V-belts$2.54 - $13.44
- Dayco®Top Cog™ GOLD Label™ Drive V-BeltTop Cog™ GOLD Label™ Drive V-Belt by Dayco®. Built with cogs in its top, the belt provides additional flexibility around small pulleys while the increased surface area results in a cooler running belt for prolonged service life....Constructed to deliver extended life in demanding diesel applicationsCogs in the top of the belt for increased flexibility around small pulleys$6.69 - $34.93
- ACDelco®Professional™ High Capacity V-BeltProfessional™ High Capacity V-Belt by ACDelco®. Made of EPDM rubber for long life and quiet, dependable performance, ACDelco Professional Automotive Belts are designed to meet or exceed OEM performance requirements. And with V-Belts,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$6.87 - $35.19
The Pontiac Sunburst is a subcompact vehicle that debuted in the middle of the 1980s. The company offered this automobile in 3-door hatchback and 4-door sedan body configurations. The model was based on the General Motors R-body platform. Under the hood, this vehicle had a 1.3L I4, 1.5L I4, 1.5L Turbo I4, 1.6L I4 and 1.5L I4 engine coupled with a 3-speed automatic, 5-speed manual or semi-manual gearbox. If you are looking for a perfect solution to keep your vehicle in its original condition, there’s nothing better than restoring your Pontiac with brand new auto parts.
To make your driving experience pleasant, we offer a decent choice of Pontiac Sunburst replacement engine parts at affordable prices. Therefore, you'll be able to get all the required components without breaking the budget. You can choose the needed crankshafts, camshafts, pistons, valves, mounts, oil filters, or other parts simply scrolling though our website; besides, it will take you just a few moments to make an order. Our company works only with reputable aftermarket brands thus we ensure excellent quality and durability of any product on offer. All the products are specially manufactured for your vehicle. Place your order today to restore your automobile the sooner the better.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine�s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- May 21, 2018How To Remove An EngineIf you�ve grown tired of your engine�s declining performance, inconsistent power, rough idle, exhaust smoke, knocking noises, rattles, and other maladies that...
- May 09, 2018How Does An Internal Combustion Engine Work?An engine that uses liquid fuel to create energy, such as an internal combustion engine, is basically a large air pump. Cool air is drawn in, mixed with the fuel of...
- April 20, 2018What You Need When Rebuilding Or Replacing An...So you’ve decided to take on the project of rebuilding or replacing your vehicle’s engine. Modern internal combustion engines are quite complex – with a wide...
- September 03, 2014Fan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt?...Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you�ll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a...
- May 09, 2014Timing Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your...Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the...
- December 25, 2013Glossary Of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When...