Pontiac Grandville Brake Parts
- Brake Kits
- Brake Rotors
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- Parking Brake Components
- Vacuum Pumps & Components
- Brake Hardware
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.28 - $147.86
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$15.20 - $88.76
- Power Stop®Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$24.12 - $76.38
- Raybestos®Element3™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology Brake PadsElement3™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Gain a new level of control and confidence with Element3™ brake pads with Enhanced Hybrid Technology (EHT™). The world’s first brake pad to deliver the best...Unsurpassed stopping power and vehicle controlDomestic and import applications$15.38 - $80.87
- Cardone®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master cylinder...100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliabilityAll units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance$26.28 - $347.97
- Cardone Ultra®Premium Replacement Brake CaliperPremium Replacement Brake Caliper by Cardone Ultra®. CARDONE Ultra Premium Calipers feature an exclusive, silver powder coating that protects against rust and corrosion. Packaged with over 46 years of reman expertise and all required...Exclusive weather-proof silver powder coating preserves premium appearance and prevents rustNew banjo bolts are included to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation$17.47 - $111.21
- ACDelco®Professional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...Warranty – ACDelco Professional DuraStop® brake pads and shoes carry a limited warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles of useDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$17.78 - $157.43
- Wagner®Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$10.08 - $928.24
- Wagner®Brake DrumBrake Drum by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium drums are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Smooth surface finish provides less shoe break-in timeSuperior metallurgy and tighter tolerances resulting in optimal performance$12.16 - $133.24
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$9.69 - $54.14
- Bendix®Global™ Premium Brake RotorGlobal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Honeywell Friction Materials carries a full line of drums and rotors that are engineered to OE specifications and manufactured worldwide in ISO 9000 or TS 16949 certified facilities. Bendix...OE vane design + configuration = optimal noise performance and heat dissipationComputer-aided design + CNC machining = dimensional integrity, proper fit and function$7.63 - $294.14
- Monroe®Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, and SUV, a truck or a severe...Offers dependable stopping performance for today's vehiclesFriction bonding requirements to vehicle application$10.51 - $45.00
- Dorman®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can also...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$4.31 - $52.21
- Bosch®Blue Drum Brake ShoesBlue Drum Brake Shoes by Bosch®. Engineered to match OE design and provide consistent, superior braking performance.100% asbestos-free friction formulationsBonded and riveted coverage to match OE method of attachment$7.92 - $151.22
- Centric®Select Plain Brake KitSelect Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Standard Replacement Rotors and Centric Premium Brake Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for street driven...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$21.07 - $491.83
- Centric®Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to thoroughly...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$13.79 - $197.78
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation, these...Strong, predictable braking performance with minimal wear to pads and rotorsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures$20.10 - $97.07
- NuGeon®Premium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperPremium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by NuGeon®. Manufactured under the strictest quality standards in an ISO 14001:2004-registered factory, NuGeon brand semi-loaded brake calipers are built from O.E. castings to ensure the...End-of-line pressure testing for leakagePiston replacement with the same piston material as O.E.+3$13.65 - $924.71
- Power Stop®Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop®. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This...OE style replacement rotorSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$16.52 - $192.45
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Brake RotorProfessional Grade™ Brake Rotor by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade rotors offer full coverage with exclusive access to the Aftermarket’s latest products.Original Equipment Designs: Developed from OE samples; validated to meet TS16949 quality system standardsMeet SAE Standard for Tensile Strength: OE-matched, G3000 qualified material for structural integrity and maximum service life$8.24 - $155.30
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Drum Brake Wheel CylinderProfessional Grade™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Wheel Cylinders fit each application as well as the original. Delivers leak-free performance and maximum service life.Vehicle Specific Designs: Match OE form, fit and function; superior resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage100% Pressure Tested: Dependable operation and leak-free performance$4.04 - $65.81
- Cardone®Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth, quiet...100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle100% SAE specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance+2$10.76 - $230.08
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet Clips...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads+4$25.31 - $225.77
- Wagner®QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$6.75 - $43.53
- Raybestos®Service Grade™ Ceramic Brake PadsService Grade™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Service Grade friction provides an affordable, quality line of friction that satisfies the coverage needs of older vehicles and budget-conscious customers.Friction Material: Provides the safety and reliability you expect from Raybestos brand frictionBasic Shims, Slots and Chamfers: Help diminish noise, vibration and harshness$10.39 - $32.82
- Bendix®Fleet MetLok™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsFleet MetLok™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These brake pads come with superior durability and extra performance for vehicles used under rigorous operating situations such as taxis, ambulances, etc. Built tough for commercial...Extensive Coverage for Fleet and Pursuit VehiclesExcellent Fade and Heat Tolerance Characteristics$19.54 - $52.35
- Monroe®ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Monroe®. These products are specially engineered to make your ride quieter and safer. The ProSolution Brake Pads utilize premium quality friction formulation and OE-style shim technology that...Provides outstanding braking performancePremium friction ingredients manufactured for superior stopping$12.52 - $39.06
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Brake Master CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Brake Master Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$14.97 - $829.20
- Raybestos®Truck Specialty™ Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsTruck Specialty™ Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Specially designed for truck, medium duty and air disc coverage from Class 1 through Class 8, Raybestos Truck and Medium Duty Specialty Disc Brake Pads provide superior...Comprehensive and late model coverageDesigns and formulations that conform to OE fit, form and function$18.66 - $67.92
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$5.97 - $64.32
The Pontiac Grandville was a full-size automobile manufactured and marketed by the Pontiac subdivision of the General Motors Corporation. The vehicle was offered from 1971 to 1975. The Grandville came as a successor to the Bonneville, the top-trim model of that time. The automobile was designed in four-door hardtop, two-door hardtop, and two-door convertible body styles. The Grandville was engineered with 6.6L V8 and 7.5L V8 engines and a choice of automatic transmissions. Overall, the vehicles should be regarded as top-trim personal luxury automobiles of their era, some of the finest offered by GM / Pontiac during the 1970s.
Make sure to go ahead and maintain your Pontiac at your local mechanic’s shop. We offer our customers a complete range of Pontiac Grandville brake parts. We carry only the most durable of products, only from such well-known and trusted manufacturers as Pronto, Wagner, Bosch, A1 Cardone, Dorman, Carlson, EBC, and lots of others. We will always have you covered, no matter what it is that you may need, whether it will be a Remanufactured Rust Preventative Finish Caliper from A1 Cardone or some ThermoQuiet Semi-Metallic Front Brake Pads from Wagner. So don’t wait any longer, go through our online catalog, make your selection, and call in your order!
Guides & Articles
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today�s vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...
- $51.77 - $94.61
- $26.91 - $311.85
- $12.24 - $16.89