Plymouth Superbird Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- Optima®RedTop™ AGM BatteryRedTop™ AGM Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop™ Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$187.99 - $242.99
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Ball Joint AssemblyAdvantage™ Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage Ball Joints feature a forged, CNC-machined shell, corrosion-resistant coating and metal-on-metal or full synthetic bearings. The design provides reduced end play and...Forged, CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strengthCorrosion-resistant coating for long life$7.46 - $68.31
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.53 - $153.85
- Melling®Oil PumpOil Pump by Melling®. Melling oil pumps provide dependable performance every time in every application. Melling oil pumps provide dependable performance every time in every application. Every pump is engineered, manufactured and...Right for your vehicle and lifestyleMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$21.56 - $260.93
- Walker®SoundFX™ Direct Fit MufflerSoundFX™ Direct Fit Muffler by Walker®. This muffler is the right choice if you opt for quality acoustics and performance. Walker offers 100% aluminized steel SoundFX Mufflers with direct fit and universal fit options available, both...Designed to deliver ultimate performance and pleasing sound qualityOE-equivalent direct-fit design$20.21 - $137.53
- GMB®Engine Cooling Water PumpEngine Cooling Water Pump by GMB®. GMB proudly announces that all principal component parts are designed, manufactured and tested in house, such as bearings, impellers, mechanical seal kits and housings. Integration of these parts...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.19 - $1,174.11
- Spectra Premium®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$58.89 - $1,988.62
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Center LinkAdvantage™ Center Link by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Idler Arms come with advanced features not all competitors have. The right technology does make a difference. ACDelco chassis parts come with a competitive limited lifetime...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$18.12 - $238.91
- National®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched durability. It meets...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$2.47 - $892.58
- OER®Amp GaugeAmp Gauge by OER®. Reproduction of the original battery gauge. This model features a black gauge face. When choosing a parts supplier, choose the name that means quality, Original Equipment Reproduction. Each product is designed and...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$50.90 - $167.33
- Four Seasons®A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.All compressors go through sophisticated testing and leak test processesIncludes specific electrical connector to eliminate splicing$104.42 - $1,909.16
- ATP®FlexplateFlexplate by ATP®. ATP flex plates are made of high quality steel and contain the correct bolt hole spacing and ring gear teeth just like the original part to ensure long life and durability. Balanced to factory specs. When reliability...OE quality at an affordable priceOE fit and function$10.32 - $129.70
- Spectra Premium®Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process. At CARiD you can get this superior replacement product and take advantage of its impeccable...All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance$6.77 - $552.33
- Standard®PCV ValvePCV Valve by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$0.89 - $125.82
- Fel-Pro®Engine Intake Manifold Gasket SetEngine Intake Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$1.82 - $130.60
- Champion Brands®Super Heavy Duty DOT 3 Brake FluidUniversal HD DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 3. CHAMPION BRANDS DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) No.116 (DOT 3) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1703...Excellent thermal and chemical stabilityProvides corrosion and oxidation resistance$2.99 - $95.88
- CarTech®Muscle Cars In DetailMuscle Cars In Detail by CarTech®. CarTech is a brand run by enthusiasts… for enthusiasts. No matter what the trends, from pro street to pro touring, from tire shredding big blocks to high revving electronically controlled turbo...Crafted with the finest workmanshipOffered at a reasonable price$13.24 - $14.30
- Mothers®Interior Cloth/Vinyl KitInterior Cloth/Vinyl Kit by Mothers®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$4.47 - $9.79
- Remy®StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$20.92 - $486.80
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for domestic carsSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$16.74 - $168.58
- ACDelco®Professional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...Warranty – ACDelco Professional DuraStop® brake pads and shoes carry a limited warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles of useDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$17.37 - $160.25
- Sealed Power®Oil PumpOil Pump by Sealed Power®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Sealed Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Direct replacementManufactured to strict engineering quality standards$26.60 - $249.91
- Walker®SoundFX™ Universal Fit MufflerSoundFX™ Universal Fit Muffler by Walker®. This muffler is the right choice if you opt for quality acoustics and performance. Walker offers 100% aluminized steel SoundFX Mufflers with direct fit and universal fit options available,...Designed to deliver ultimate performance and pleasing sound qualityMay require a few modifications to install$27.50 - $32.22
- MotoRad®ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$1.74 - $376.52
- FRAM®Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.48 - $38.86
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Inner Steering Tie Rod End (46A0080A)Advantage™ Inner Steering Tie Rod End by ACDelco®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. ACDelco Advantage Tie Rods are extensively tested to ensure that they are a true value leader. Featuring heat-treated finished ball ends and a CNC-machined...Full-ball type stud for improved performanceCoated for corrosion resistance$9.95
- National®Wheel Bearing and Race SetWheel Bearing and Race Set by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$5.18 - $67.84
- OER®Dash Fuel GaugeDash Fuel Gauge by OER®. When choosing a parts supplier, choose the name that means quality, Original Equipment Reproduction. Each product is designed and manufactured to duplicate the original part as closely as possible. Most OER...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$78.89 - $295.69
- Four Seasons®A/C Receiver DrierA/C Receiver Drier by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.Premium parts you can rely onDesigned to keep your A/C system in top shape$7.46 - $86.94
- Pioneer Automotive®Automatic Transmission FlexplateAutomatic Transmission Flexplate by Pioneer Automotive®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Pioneer Automotive features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Made to deliver reliable service for a long timeRugged construction to withstand harsh conditions$2.03 - $362.05
The Plymouth Superbird is a muscle car produced by the Chrysler Corporation in 1970. The Superbird was designed specifically for NASCAR racing; 1,920 Superbirds were built. The Plymouth Superbird was a highly modified version of the Plymouth Road Runner. The vehicle has won the NASCAR racing 21 times in 1970. Starting from 1971, the Superbird could not take part in the racing anymore because of the changes in NASCAR rules.
CARiD is proud to carry the exhaustive collection of replacement parts for the Plymouth Superbird, as it is considered to be one of the most legendary NASCAR racing cars ever. If you appear to be the lucky owner of the Superbird, you want your vehicle to perform properly. All repair parts are designed by world-renowned manufacturers that accept no compromise when it comes to quality. Designed using state-of-the-art technologies and high-grade materials, the products we offer feature the ultimate in function and reliability. Our convenient search options will help you find exactly what you need just in a few clicks and easily order the products.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
Browse by Year
- $5.62 - $6.17
- $17.37 - $160.25
- $1.82 - $130.60
- $585.02 - $726.85