Plymouth Champ Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Carburetors & Components
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Spark Plugs
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Vapor Canisters & Components
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- Fel-Pro®Fuel Pump Mounting GasketFuel Pump Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific OEM...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$0.52 - $7.35
- Victor Reinz®Fuel Pump GasketFuel Pump Gasket by Victor Reinz®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$0.57 - $5.97
- Fel-Pro®Carburetor Mounting GasketCarburetor Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific OEM...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$0.92 - $14.08
- Hygrade®Carburetor FloatCarburetor Float by Hygrade®. Restore proper carburetor operation with this part. This carburetor float is designed to precisely fit your vehicle and deliver reliable function for maximum performance. The product is manufactured from...Direct replacementMeets or exceeds OEM quality standards$2.55 - $33.26
- Hygrade®Carburetor Repair KitCarburetor Repair Kit by Hygrade®. Rebuilding a carburetor can be an economical alternative to buying a new part. This kit includes all required hardware for a complete repair. The product is designed for your specific vehicle...Direct replacementSaves you money and restores your carburetor$6.20 - $105.20
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Tank Lock RingFuel Tank Lock Ring by Spectra Premium®. Every time you replace the fuel tank or fuel pump module, don't forget to change the fuel tank lock ring that secures the fuel pump module to the fuel tank. With OE design, this product helps...Same quality as OE for less moneyDirect replacement$1.38 - $119.16
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing less...Designed to keep your fuel tank in placeSame quality as OE for less money$11.17 - $205.96
- Replace®Fuel Tank StrapsFuel Tank Straps by Replace®. Fuel tank straps retain the fuel tank to the vehicle. In their location underneath the vehicle, the fuel tank and straps are exposed to water, snow, ice and road salt, all of which can cause rust. If...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$17.65 - $349.32
- Dorman®Fuel Tank Sending Unit Lock RingsFuel Tank Sending Unit Lock Rings by Dorman®. Recommended for replacement whenever the sending unit is serviced, Dorman’s Fuel Tank Sending Unit Lock Ring securely retains the fuel pump assembly to the lock. Its heavy-duty steel or...Comes with rubber seal or gasketDirect replacement for a proper fit every time$3.16 - $17.90
- SoffSeal®Fuel Tank Insulator (SS-1012)Fuel Tank Insulator by SoffSeal®. Finish: Black. Material: EPDM. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by...Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageProvides a factory fresh look$9.61
- Apex Auto®Carburetor Mounting GasketCarburetor Mounting Gasket by Apex Auto®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Apex Auto features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Quick accurate delivery with excellent fill-rateExcellent inventory availability$0.74 - $7.40
- Lubegard®Fuel System Booster (77012)Universal Fuel System Booster by Lubegard®. Capacity: 16 oz. Fuel System Booster is a state-of-the-art new fuel additive made with the highest quality premium PEA and FLA technologies. It is the 1st product of its kind able to...Contains a unique, proprietary polyether amine (PEA) detergent technology, the most effective chemistry for total fuel system cleanup that outperforms competitorsEPA/LAC, CARB, and TOP TIER™ compliant$7.53
- 104®Octane Boost 16 oz (10406)Universal Octane Boost by 104®. 16 oz. Add entire contents of bottle to gas tank and fill with fuel. One bottle treats up to 25 gallons. Safe for use in all gasoline blends, including Ethanol.Boosts Power!Get Better Gas Mileage$6.82
- RBP®Gas Treatment with Octane Boost (RBP-80008)Universal Gas Treatment with Octane Boost by RBP®. Volume: 16 oz. Treats 500 Gallons. This additive Compensates for the variances in quality of different fuels (including biodiesel) and the deficiencies of today’s Ultra Low Sulfur...Total Fuel System CleanerLubricity Enhancer$34.50
- RBP®High Performance Diesel Fuel Additive Enhancer with Cetane 16 oz (RBP-80001HP)Universal High Performance Diesel Fuel Additive Enhancer with Cetane by RBP®. Volume: 16 oz. Treats 500 Gallons. This additive Compensates for the variances in quality of different fuels (including biodiesel) and the deficiencies of...Total Fuel System CleanerLubricity Enhancer$29.50
- RBP®Professional Grade 16 oz (RBP-80004)Universal Professional Grade by RBP®. Volume: 16 oz. Treats 250 Gallons. Completely eliminates water. This additive Compensates for the variances in quality of different fuels (including biodiesel) and the deficiencies of today’s...Total Fuel System CleanerLubricity Enhancer$34.50
- Snow Performance®Nitro Booster (40007)Universal Nitro Booster by Snow Performance®. This allows an additional nozzle to be mounted in any of our Boost Cooler kits. It includes a Tee junction piece with our quick-connect fittings, a nozzle holder and a section of hose. Note...High quality, made in controlled environmentIncreases kit durability$35.99
- Pro-Blend®Alcohol Fuel Lube 16 oz (8400)Universal Alcohol Fuel Lube 16 oz by Pro-Blend®. The absolute finest. For all alcohol buring (methanol) engines. Eliminates chalking, powering, etching, line clogging and frequent pump failure. Guaranteed. Makes the use of alcohol a...For keeping your vehicle run more efficientlyDesigned to help prolong your vehicle parts’ life$21.93
- Champion Brands®Concentrated Formula Fuel StabilizerUniversal Fuel Stabilizer by Champion Brands®. CHAMPION BRANDS FUEL STABILIZER is a concentrated formula designed for all 2 & 4 cycle engines. Keeps gasoline and diesel fuel fresh during storage and prevents corrosion and varnish build-up.Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$5.25 - $70.56
- Champion Brands®Octane TreatmentUniversal Octane Treatment by Champion Brands®. CHAMPION OCTANE TREATMENT is formulated to reduce the need for higheroctane fuels. Great fuel stabilizer, and compatible with all gasoline additives. Oxygen sensor safe as well.Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$3.99 - $39.96
- Champion Brands®eGuard Ethanol Fuel TreatmentUniversal eGuard Ethanol Fuel Treatment by Champion Brands®. Ethanol Treatment. CHAMPION BRANDS ETHANOL FUEL TREATMENT has benefits that include the stabilization offuel and removal of water. Ethanol Treatment also offers reduced gum...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$6.99 - $94.92
- CRC®1-Tank Power Renew (05815)Universal 1-Tank Power Renew by CRC®. 16 oz. A concentrated one-tank cleanup that delivers a powerful SHOCK to your dirty fuel system. Made with the maximum available chemistry it's the most powerful fuel system cleaner on the market....A concentrated one-tank cleanup that delivers a powerful SHOCK to your dirty fuel systemMade with the maximum available chemistry it's the most powerful fuel system cleaner on the market$12.28
- CRC®Diesel Dry™ Water Remover 12 oz (05670)Universal Diesel Dry™ Water Remover by CRC®. 12 oz. Effectively dissipates and removes large amounts of water in diesel fuel to minimize smoke and improve fuel economy. For pre-existing or preventive maintenance in diesel fuel.Prevents Sludge SedimentEliminates Water$5.36
- CRC®Fuel Therapy™ Diesel Fuel Conditioner with Anti Gel 30 oz (05432)Universal Diesel Fuel Conditioner with Anti Gel by CRC®. 30 oz. This emissions reducing formula is rated "SUPERIOR" in Cummins L-10 Test for injector cleanliness. Lowers pour point and CFPP, reliquefies gelled fuel, adds lubricity,...Emissions reducing formula is rated "SUPERIOR" in Cummins L-10 Test for injector cleanlinessLowers pour point & CFPP, reliquefies gelled fuel, adds lubricity, increases power and MPG$8.12
- CRC®Isopropyl Antifreeze for Gas Tanks 12 oz (05343)Universal Isopropyl Antifreeze for Gas Tanks by CRC®. 12 oz. CRC® Isopropanol based formula that removes water from gasoline. Prevents fuel line freeze while protecting and cleaning the fuel system year round. Protects down to -50F....Isopropanol based formula that removes water from gasolinePrevents fuel line freeze while protecting & cleaning the fuel system year round$6.47
- CRC®Jump Start Fluid with Lube 11 oz (05671)Universal Jump Start Fluid with Lube by CRC®. 11 oz. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$3.28
- CRC®Phaseguard4™ Ethanol Fuel TreatmentUniversal Phaseguard4™ Ethanol Fuel Treatment by CRC®. Protects all gas powered 2 and 4 cycle engines from the harmful effects of ethanol. Prevents phase separation, protects against corrosion, cleans the fuel system, stabilizes fuel...Maximum Corrosion ProtectionStabilizes Fuel in Use and in Storage$7.05 - $10.44
- CRC®Phaseguard4™ Stor & Go™ Protectant 50x1 oz (5068)Universal Phaseguard4™ Stor & Go™ Protectant by CRC®. 1 oz, 50 Pieces. The maximum protection available to prevent harmful phase separation of fuel that can lead to equipment failure. Protects tools and equipment from damage caused...The maximum protection available to prevent harmful phase separation of fuel that can lead to equipment failureProtects tools and equipment from damage caused by ethanol fuel, cleans fuel system components, stabilizes fuel and restores power$87.25
- HEET®Gas Line Antifreeze and Water Remover 12 oz (28201)Universal Gas Line Antifreeze by HEET®. 12 oz. Heet® aids in quick cold weather starts while preventing frozen fuel lines. Removes water and condensation from fuel system. Safe for fuel injected and carbureted engines with unleaded and...No.1 selling brand of gas-line antifreeze and water removerSafe for use in all 4-cycle engines including fuel injected engines$2.09
- Lucas Oil®Extreme™ Cold Weather Fuel TreatmentUniversal Extreme™ Cold Weather Fuel Treatment by Lucas Oil®. Lucas Oil® Fuel Treatment was developed to eliminate fuel gelling problems in all types of diesel fuels, even bio diesel. It contains all the important additives in our...Prevents fuel thickeningAdds Lubricity$16.49 - $142.88
The proper performance of all automobile systems, including the fuel delivery one, is essential for the overall operation of any vehicle. The fuel delivery system is probably one of the most significant ones in a vehicle. It has to be malfunction free since it stores fuel, controls it is free from contaminants and supplies the appropriate amount of fuel to power the engine. One of the fuel system parts is a fuel tank which is usually located in the rear of a vehicle. Other system parts are a fuel pump which can be either mechanical or electric and fuel filters which function as a shield that prevents foreign particles from entering the engine. The fuel system also has a carburetor or fuel injection system.
Over time some parts of a car can become worn out. If your Plymouth Champ is hard to start, then probably some components of the fuel system are broken and should be replaced. If you know what replacement part is required, then don’t waste your time on running out to auto parts chain stores and standing in lines. At CARiD.com we carry everything you may need to repair your vehicle. Here you can discover a large variety of top-quality fuel system repair parts offered at a reasonable price. You can quickly make an order on our website and restore your Plymouth Champ to excellent performance.
Guides & Articles
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine`s air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine -...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine�s combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....