Universal Torque Series Class D Mono 5000W Amplifier by Planet Audio®. Boost that bass with this high-end amplifier from Planet Audio. Combining cutting-edge technology with a sleek design, this extremely powerful amp is a perfect tune-up for your car sound system. It has a MOSFET power supply feature which allows to provide high power with minimum distortion. This amp is sure to improve sound quality so your music will play loud and clear through your sound system.
Notes: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
- 3750W x 1 RMS @ 1 Ohm
- 1875W x 1 RMS @ 2 Ohms
- 7500W x 1 RMS Strapped Bridged Power @ 2 Ohms
- Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control
- Includes Remote Subwoofer Control
- Blue Illuminated Planet Audio Logo
- Amp Topology: Monoblock Class D
- Channel Configuration: 1 Channel
- Power Supply Type: MOSFET Power Supply
- Total Power Output: 5000W
- Peak Power @ 1 Ohm: 5000W x 1
- Peak Power @ 2 Ohms: 2500W x 1
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 938W x 1
- Strapped Power bridged @ 2 Ohms: 10000W
- Speaker Impedance: 1 to 8 Ohms
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 78 dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 250Hz ±1 dB
Connections, Controls, and Processing:
- RCA Inputs: 2 Channel
- Pre Amp Outputs: 2 Channel
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz to 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz to 40Hz
- Bass Boost: Variable 0 to 18 dB
- Phase Control: 0 to 180°
- Subwoofer Level Control: Yes
- Input Sensitivity Switch: Yes
- Strappable: Yes
- Thermal/Overload/Short Protection: Yes
- Length: 18.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 2.13"
Since 1996 Planet Audio® has become a World leader in mobile audio and video entertainment. The company's World headquarters is located in Oxnard, CA, along with its Research and Development division as well as manufacturing facilities in China, Brazil, Taiwan, California and Seoul, Korea. Today, even in the midst of rapidly advancing in-vehicle technology, their audio and video components incorporate flawlessly into today’s ever expanding new life styles and vehicles alike. Planet Audio is a seasoned manufacturer of mobile entertainment and information systems with a focus on performance and integration.