- PIRELLI®P4 FOUR SEASONS PLUSP4 FOUR SEASONS PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High Performance All-Season tire developed for the drivers of high performance coupes and sedans. The P4 Four Seasons Plus is designed to combine long wear,...Optimized Profile and Reinforced ShouldersCentral Longitudinal Grooves$84.15 - $169.81 each
- PIRELLI®P6 FOUR SEASONSP6 FOUR SEASONS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High Performance All-Season tire originally developed for European high performance and luxury touring sedans imported to North America. The P6 Four Seasons...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$81.60 - $286.50 each
- PIRELLI®P6000P6000 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Pirelli pushes the performance envelope with the P6000. A totally innovative, freshly patented "new wave" tread design which incorporates an almost continuous, and therefore...Wide Longitudinal ChannelsVariable Angle Grooves$74.19 - $284.26 each
- PIRELLI®P4 FOUR SEASONSP4 FOUR SEASONS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P4 Four Seasons tire is a Standard Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of coupes, sedans, minivans, crossover vehicles and small SUVs....Optimized Profile and Reinforced ShouldersHigh Silica Compound and Optimized Tread Design$83.91 - $165.25 each
- PIRELLI®ICE ZERO FRICE ZERO FR Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Pirelli ICE ZERO FR is the ideal choice for those looking for a high level of stability and control, while driving in Nordic winter conditions. The studless...Directional Tread Pattern DesignHigh Sipe Density In The Central Area$81.76 - $196.56 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.