Universal 4" 2-Way G-Series 210W Coaxial Speakers by Pioneer®, 1 pair. TSG1020S speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 4" speakers. Their two-way design handles 210W max. power (30W nominal) and features Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) Composite Cone Woofer for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
- Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) composite Cone Woofer
- Patented Pioneer P.F.S.S Spider
- The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass
- The 1-3/16" Balanced dome tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality
- These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles
- Speaker grilles are not included
- Sold as pair
- Size: 4"
- Design: Coaxial 2-Way
- Tweeter Design: 1-3/16" Balanced Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition: Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround: Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 210W (30W)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 27kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 87 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 1-3/4"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 4-1/4"
Progressive Flex Suspension System supports the voice coil effectively by dampening the large cone vibration and enhancing linearity of sound reproduction. Its soft part makes movement smooth and reproduces clear sound and at excessive input, its hard part controls excessive vibration and prevents movement error.
Pioneer® was founded in 1938 in Tokyo, Japan by Nozomu Matsumoto – a man with a passion for music that he hoped to share with the world through high quality audio speakers. That passion began with a small operation to repair and manufacture speakers in Matsumoto's garage. It has since grown to international stature as a manufacturer of audio and video products for use at home, in the car, and in business environments. The element that has not changed in nearly 80 years is the passion for audio and video products that Pioneer hopes to share with the world. From the employees at their research labs looking for the "next big thing" to the engineers at Pioneer's factories focused on quality assurance to brand's product trainers explaining the new technology to customers – Pioneer remains passionate about creating an unbeatable entertainment experience.