Universal 10" Champion Series 600W 4 Ohm SVC Subwoofer by Pioneer®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
- Size: 10"
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 1100 W (250 W)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 220 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 93 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 5"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 9-1/4"
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.65 to 1.25 cu. ft.
- 33 oz large strontium magnet structure
- Xmax: 4.7 mm
- IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality Bass Reproduction
- Air Vent
- Extra-tough suspension for high durability to withstand high input power.
- 6-Layer Copper Voice Coil with aluminum former for improved heat dissipation.
- Subwoofer design allows for flexible in-car installation in a box or in a free-air type application
The all-new TS-W254R subwoofer has been upgraded with a new look, new features for stronger performance, and an increase in power handling. Get great performance using either a sealed or ported enclosure (Check the Installation Manual PDF for full specifications and recommended enclosure designs).
The TS-W254R handles an impressive 1100 watts max. (250 watts nominal power), and features Pioneer’s IMPP composite seamless cone woofer, for accurate and powerful bass sound and for the reduction of distortion.
Pioneer was founded in 1938 in Tokyo, Japan by Nozomu Matsumoto – a man with a passion for music that he hoped to share with the world through high quality audio speakers. That passion began with a small operation to repair and manufacture speakers in Matsumoto's garage. It has since grown to international stature as a manufacturer of audio and video products for use at home, in the car, and in business environments. The element that has not changed in nearly 70 years is the passion for audio and video products that Pioneer hopes to share with the world. From the employees at their research labs looking for the "next big thing" to the engineers at Pioneer's factories focused on quality assurance to brand's product trainers explaining the new technology to customers – Pioneer remains passionate about creating an unbeatable entertainment experience.