Universal RF-Series SAE 6" 17W Fog Beam LED Light Bar (07006) by PIAA®. 1 Piece, 2-LED. Black housing, white light. 6000K. Wiring harness NOT included. The PIAA RF LED light bar features Reflector-facing LEDs that project off of an ingenious computer-designed multi-surface reflector offering more illumination than forward facing LED Lights. The low profile design is made up of a cast aluminum housing with high strength polycarbonate lens. The modular mounting design allows for all RF Series Lights to be connected together to achieve desired length for a wide range of applications.
- Installation may require minor modifications (e.g. drilling, cutting, wiring, etc.).
|Watts (per kit): 17W|
|LEDs/bulbs quantity: 2-LED|
|Beam pattern: fog beam|
|LED rows: single row|
|Bulb type: LED|
|Housing color: black|
|Light color: white|
|Color temperature: 6000K|
- Reflector facing technology puts more light where the driver needs it
- 10G vibration validated to withstand the most rugged terrain
- Maximizes light to conserve Amp draw
- More controlled beam pattern directing the light exactly where you need it
- Lower power consumption than traditional forward facing LED light bars
- Compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses
- Wide beam to illuminate the side of trails and road shoulders
- Sharp cut line to eliminate glare to oncoming traffic
- 6000K White Color to replicate daylight
- SAE Compliant for legal on-road use
- (1) RF-series light bar
- Installation instructions
- Mounting brackets
PIAA wanted to perfect LED lighting when we designed rearward-facing bulbs and new “first-in-the-industry” reflector technology. The innovative design offers significantly improved lighting and beam control compared to conventional LED and halogen lamps with forward-facing bulbs. The result is greater visibility for drivers. Key to achieving these performance advantages is PIAA’s advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT). PIAA’s exclusive computer-designed, multi-surface reflector concentrates and focuses the beam pattern of the rearward-facing LED bulbs more precisely than forward-facing LED lamps. RFT is featured in PIAA’s LP Series and RF Series LED lights. Both series of PIAA LED lamps provide brilliant illumination, but with lower power consumption than conventional LED and halogen lamps. They light the road with brilliant cobalt-blue color that is clearly visible to oncoming traffic, providing an added measure of driving safety. The lamps are compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses.
PIAA Corporation® has been a recognized leader in high-output bulbs for nearly a half-century. Focused on quality, PIAA scientifically engineers its bulbs to exacting specifications, using the latest in integrated computer aided technology. Only the highest-grade materials are selected for use in PIAA bulbs to ensure your complete satisfaction. The company also offers a comprehensive line of LED lights and light bars for a wide variety of vehicles, including trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, and more. Made with PIAA proprietary reflector facing LED technology, these lights are unsurpassed in performance and brightness.