Universal 29 mm T-Handle Lug Nut Cover Removal Tool by Phoenix USA®. Installation/Removal Tool with hex socket to fit over Lug nut cover with Jam nut crimped inside. This product is manufactured to help you with your tire repair and maintenance tasks. Made from quality materials using the latest manufacturing processes and techniques, it ensures a positive user experience and allows for achieving the finest results with minimum effort and expense.
|Socket SIze: 29 mm (1-1/8")|
|Used: Lug Nut Cover GD816, GDF16, GDF17, GDG01, GDG92, GDST175, ND1912, NDT165, NF10, NF12, NF14, NF19, NF22, NF23, NF25, NF98, NFQ17, NFS156, NG17, NG18, NG961, NSF921, NSG03, NST06|
|Dimensions: 9.06" x 6.69" x 1.25"|
|Weight: 0.42 lbs|
- Specially made for your tire repair and maintenance
- Manufactured from quality materials to the highest standards
- Built to withstand the test of time
- Easy-to-use product at a fair price
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
Phoenix USA®, Inc. began as Cherokee Furniture Manufacturing Company in 1960 and operated for nearly a quarter century in the quiet country setting of Cookeville, Tennessee. Cherokee Furniture operated a fleet of 15 trailers and eight power rig units and equipped them with "hot-forged" aluminum wheels that were bought direct from Alcoa. This relationship with Alcoa, along with a strong interest and valuable experience in the transportation industry, led to the creation of Phoenix USA.