Peugeot 605 Accessories & Parts
- Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Engine Components
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Peugeot 605 is an executive car produced by the French automaker Peugeot between 1989 and 1999. The Peugeot 605 was based on the Citroen XM (yet with a sedan bodystyle) and was successor of the unsuccessful Peugeot 604. The 605 was produced until 1999, when the car was replaced with the Peugeot 607.
The diesel variant of the 605 was introduced in 1990, with a 2.1L 12V unit producing 80hp. A turbocharged version was eventually available as well, with the power increased to 107hp. In 1994 there was released the 2.5 TD 605, joining the range until the end of production in 1999. In 1991 Peugeot added to the range a 2.0L turbocharged 4 cylinder engine with 150hp. The PRV V6 engine was replaced with a new independently built V6 in 1997, featuring 24 valves and with the capacity of 2.9 cubic liters resulting in 190hp.
In 1993 driver's airbag became standard on all V6 vehicles. By 1999 the range had been slimmed to diesel versions and was quietly deleted from the line-up. Peugeot is a great car to drive, especially on the highway, as it's driving smoothly and fine. Still, the 605 has gone from dealers price lists to be replaced with the all-new 607. Much had been expected of the then-new big Peugeot as the company was on a roll after the huge successes of the 205, 405 and 309 models.
The Peugeot 605 means business. There is always one easy way to judge whether or not an automobile could be considered “legendary”. It's actually very easy. If it is no longer being produced, then just pay attention to how many of them you still see on the road. And that's where the 605 gets you. This executive dynamo made its name by being a solid performer that always came up clutch. It still does. Sturdy and reliable with just the right amount of fashion-sense and solid Peugeot 605 parts are what make the 605 a highly respected member of the lexicon, and that is likely to never change. The only change it may get is a custom look due to stylish accessories
CARiD.com welcomes you into a complete selection of Peugeot 605 Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject style, comfort, or added protection is right here and in the highest quality imaginable. Our entire lineup of Peugeot 605 accessories and parts comes straight to you courtesy of every major manufacturer, guaranteeing you of a precise OEM fit as well as limitless durability. We take Peugeot 605 accessories and parts extremely seriously. Shouldn't you?
Whatever you expect from your Peugeot 605, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Peugeot 605 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...