Peugeot 604 Accessories & Parts
The Peugeot 604 is an executive car produced by the French automaker Peugeot in the period from 1975 to 1985. Initially, the car was released at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1975 and the sales began already in September. Based on the Peugeot 504 and equipped with a 2.7L V6 145hp engine, this vehicle became the first luxury sedan produced by the Peugeot company. Technically, Peugeot 604 was a remake of the Peugeot 504, and the vehicle received the same suspension.
In the United States the production of Peugeot 604 commenced in 1977, the first model released was equipped with a V6 engine. In 1980 the vehicle was restyled and received new rear-view mirrors, bonnet badge was removed, indicators were changed to orange, new plastic dashboard and gearstick were installed. Limited edition luxury “Grand Comfort” model with power windows, sunroof, and other Peugeot parts was also available.
Peugeot 604 GTi with 2.8L engine was introduced in 1984, the same year appeared new GTDT diesel model. The sales of the car in the US were ended after 1984. The Peugeot 604 was considered a commercial failure. Sales, which were never particularly strong, dipped further in 1980 following the launch of the 505, and the last 604 rolled off the production line in 1985. Peugeot next major executive car, the 605, was launched in 1989. Peugeot also released detuned economy versions of the 604 as a way out to increase the sales, but this attempt gave nothing.
Comfort. Performance. Utility. These are the qualities every motorist needs to depend on. For those who drive the Peugeot 604, they have nothing to worry about. The Peugeot 604 delivers on all of the above with remarkable ease, showcasing a cozy cabin, solid handling, and plenty of amenities to feel at home. The smooth body-style is nothing to sneeze at, either. When you're in the mood to place a little more personality into or onto your ride, we've got the Peugeot 604 accessories and parts that do your model justice!
At CARiD.com, we take quality seriously. That's why our entire selection of Peugeot 604 Accessories and Parts can be counted on to provide a perfect OEM fit along with unmatched durability. Interior, exterior, style, protection, maintenance - if Peugeot 604 accessories and parts are what you're looking for, this is the place to find them!
Whatever you expect from your Peugeot 604, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Peugeot 604 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by