The ignition system is designed to create a spark that will ignite the fuel/air mixture in the engine's cylinder. It must create a spark strong enough to burn the air/fuel mixture for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage as well as control the timing of the spark so it occurs at the exact right time. The performance ignition system creates a more powerful spark which ensures complete combustion, thus boosting the engine's horsepower. Upgrade the ignition system of your vehicle to get full combustion and maximum horsepower from your Peugeot 405.
In our store we offer performance ignition systems for your Peugeot 405 to get the most out of your engine. We cooperate with globally renowned manufacturers such as Karlyn STI, Accel, SMD, and more providing second-to-none ignition controllers, direct ignition coils, spark plugs, and other products at attractive prices. We guarantee the finest quality and reliability of all products, and performance ignition parts are no exception. Check out our online catalog and select appropriate performance parts for your Peugeot 405. Enjoy our user-friendly navigation and find everything you need within a few seconds. You can easily place an order right from your home or office.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...Advanced DiamondFire electrode designProduces a faster burn$5.99
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $179.40
- Bosch® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer...Opti-layer Mag technology for superior lifetime performanceReduces the chance for misfire and eliminates radio static$10.30 - $406.45
- Haltech® ECU Ignition CoilUniversal ECU Ignition Coil by Haltech®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Haltech features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$56.00 - $105.00
- Bosch® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Bosch®. The ignition coil converts the low primary voltage from the battery to the high secondary voltage that goes to the spark plugs. Coils can fail completely, and they can also have degraded performance if...Meets or exceeds OEM specificationExcellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection$18.86 - $259.75
- Karlyn STI® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. The purpose of good wire insulation is to protect the cable from voltage leaks. The single most important factor for rating insulation performance is the type of material used and not the...Spiral CoreStainless Steel Magnetic Conductive Winding$10.24 - $429.23
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$2.50 - $9.30
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...OE specific design360-degree continuous laser welded platinum tip for durability and long life$3.40 - $18.21
- Bosch® OE Specialty Spark PlugOE Specialty Spark Plug by Bosch®. Replace your worn out spark plugs with Bosch spark plugs and experience miles of worry-free driving. OE Specialty Spark Plugs ensure safe and reliable performance, same as your OE plugs, so you...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsMatch the fit, form, and function of the OE design$2.54 - $20.94
- Nitrode® Performance Spark PlugPerformance Spark Plug by Nitrode®. The Nitrode™ spark plugs is positioned to be the world's "greenest" most environmentally friendly spark plugs on the planet. Reducing fuel consumption and emissions while producing more power...The Nitrode™ is made with a proprietary ceramic exclusively used for this spark plugThis unique ceramic is over 10% harder than any ceramic know today$9.99
- Fast® E6 E92 Digital CD Ignition and Coil KitE6 E92 Digital CD Ignition and Coil Kit by Fast®. This E6 Digital CD Ignition Box was engineered to provide a solution for a digital electronic CD ignition that would work flawlessly with FAST™ EFI components. It features...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$91.75 - $318.15
- Fast® E6 CD Circle Track Ignition KitE6 CD Circle Track Ignition Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$59.76 - $672.65
- Moroso® Blue Max Wire SetBlue Max Wire Set by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle run better. If...Designed for excellent engine performanceManufactured to strict quality standards$70.32 - $120.68
- PerTronix® Flame-Thrower™ Distributor Cap and Rotor KitFlame-Thrower™ Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit by PerTronix®. Clamp down Cap Attachment Style. With Rotor, without Cap Mounted Coil, Coil Dust Cover, Plug Wire Retainer. Material: Alkyd / Brass. Parts and accessories for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.80 - $36.41
- PerTronix® Flame-Thrower™ Distributor CapFlame-Thrower™ Distributor Cap by PerTronix®. Clamp down Cap Attachment Style. Trigger Style : Magnetic. Without Cap Mounted Coil, Coil Dust Cover, Plug Wire Retainer. Material: Alkyd / Brass. Parts and accessories for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$25.68 - $37.35
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$59.24 - $94.34
Peugeot 405 Performance Ignition Systems Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler