Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 32". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory suspension, electronic stability controls, and OE warranty. Each Performance Accessories Body-Lift kit includes nylon reinforced body blocks, a CNC machined steering extension, precision laser cut steel bumper relocation brackets, and all the necessary hardware for a complete installation. Add a set of Performance Accessories Gap Guards to your Body-Lift installation, to conceal the gap between the body and frame, and your vehicle will have the off-road look and performance you've been hoping.
|Max Tire Size: 32"|
- Body-Lifts maintain the factory ride
- Can be used with OE wheels
- Does not affect the vehicle's suspension geometry
- Does not affect electronic stability controls
- Does not affect the vehicle driveline
- Body-Lifts are a fraction of the cost of a full-suspension lift
- Can be completely removed if necessary
- Made in the U.S.A.
- High pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks
- 3/16" thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets
- A CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension
- High strength hardware
- Extension brackets
For the past 25 years Performance Accessories® has continued set the industry standard for truck and SUV body lifts. The company has the most comprehensive line of body lift kits available on the market today for two- and four- wheel drive vehicles and continues to dominate the market share with over 89% of all body lifts sold being Performance Accessories. The lift kits the company offers are a very affordable option when considering lifting a vehicle; in some cases, a body lift can be as much as three times less than a comparable suspension system. Since Performance Accessories body lifts do not alter or change the OEM suspension components, the company's customers continue to enjoy the much coveted quality factory ride that they have come to demand, as well as retaining the OEM warranty on the vehicle.