Saturn Aura 3.6L 2009, Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. High feature. Don’t put up with that ominous, unmistakable “tick, tick, tick” sound of an exhaust manifold leak. If it isn’t leaking air into the manifold and turning on the check engine light, then it’s letting out hot exhaust gases, which can eat up cylinder heads and manifold flanges like a blowtorch.
- Multi-layered for excellent conformability and seal
- Seals even imperfect flanges
- Reusable gasket is a racer’s dream when you’re changing headers at the track
- Prevents O2 sensor false lean readings
- Prevents blowout and torched headers
- Made in U.S.A.
Pure metal gaskets seal to the irregular surface of the head and manifold flange by simply bending and conforming. The soft sheet metal layers are thin enough to fill any gaps, preventing exhaust gases from exiting, and torching a hole on their way out. Even minor leaks, which actually leak outside air into the manifold (and causing the O2 sensor to read lean, turning on the CHECK ENGINE light) are sealed without having to use any goopy gasket sealers. These gaskets seal poorly-fitting flanges so well they’re reusable multiple times.