Ford F-150 1979, T-Bucket Style Roadster Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Color: Chrome. Header Coating: Chrome. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This product is built from top-grade materials to ensure high quality and provide years of reliable service.
- Chrome headers are polished before and after assembly for show quality appearance
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME
|Style: T-Bucket Style|
|Primary Diameter: 1.625"|
|Collector Diameter: 3.5"|
|Quantity: 1 Pair|
|Inlet Port Shape: Oval|
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Quality design and workmanship
- Durable construction for long service
This Patriot Exhaust product is an excellent way to experience the improvement of the performance of your vehicle. Designed with utmost care and attention to detail, it provides unmatched durability and strength, even in extreme operating conditions. This top-notch product is made from first-rate materials to ensure long service life. If you choose Invidia, you can stay assured that you'll get the top-quality product you can trust since Invidia does its utmost to design and manufacture only reliable parts that operate at their maximum performance level for as long as possible.
Patriot Exhaust® Products is known as the primary exhaust provider to the street rod, custom car and muscle car enthusiast. It continues the tradition of delivering quality products and offering the best value for the dollar of any header brand in the industry for more than 40 years. The brand offers many different style mufflers to adjust the sound of your ride and best suit your needs, from the classic Smithy's®, the world's oldest performance muffler for that "resto-rod" or your 1950's custom to a Varaflow® Tunable Muffler allowing you to tune out annoying drones on the highway and make more noise on “Cruise Night.” At Patriot Exhaust, they also make several classic header and exhaust styles, ranging from Lakester style headers for the Bonneville and Dry Lakes look to Fenderwell headers for the gasser look. Plus, the brand has many racing headers and DIY weld-up header kits and exhaust accessories and tubing to help you get your project off the ground and closer to completion.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov