Universal Work Force™ Black Steel Full Size Camper Shell Contractors Rack (19601) by Paramount Automotive®. Bolt On. Supports loads up to 1000lbs. Durable steel cleats are welded to each upright. No drilling required when installed with supplied J-hooks. Includes Rear hand grabs for easy entry. Just because you run with a camper shell on the bed of your pickup, doesn’t mean you can’t put a contractors rack up there too. This rack’s mounts are offset to allow the rack to clamp to the bed rails, and allow the shell to be installed above them.
- Allows for installation above camper shells that rise 2” or less above the cab roof
- Supports 1,000 lbs
- The product requires drilling
- Fits all compact pickup trucks, short- or long-bed
- Hardware included
- Rack can be removed easily
- Wind deflector eliminates noise
- Convenient rear grab handles
- Zinc-plated Grade 8 hardware for maximum strength
- Rear crosspiece is easily removed for tall cargo
- See truck owner’s manual for maximum loads
Pickup trucks with camper shells aren’t really used that much for camping. What they do accomplish is give a contractor a secure, lockable trunk for tools or supplies. This extremely sturdy rack lets you use your camper shell and still carry sheets of plywood, drywall or lumber above it. The camper shell can still be removed without removing the rack.
Paramount® was founded in 2010 by a team of serious automotive enthusiasts, and that shows in the quality, utility and beauty of their product line. Their off-roading skills are used not only to spend time rock-crawling the country’s most difficult terrain, but also to develop the best gear to further their hobby. Their expertise in developing that rugged gear gives them a leg up on developing a full line of work-oriented accessories for pickups, as well as their extensive line of grilles and cosmetic items.