Off-Road™ Xtreme Full Width Black Front Winch HD Bumper with Brush Guard (51-0029) by Paramount Automotive®. Without LED Lights. Includes: D-Rings - 4.75 ton capacity. Replacement and 2"x 0.120" tubing. Steel. Paramount took their Heavy Duty design and fused it with their Rock Crawler design to create an entirely new look: Xtreme Heavy Duty. Made from the same 5/32" durable mild steel plate, the Xtreme Heavy Duty Series carries the angular steel-plated design of the Heavy Duty Series as well as the 2” x 0.120” tubular design of the Rock Crawler Series.
- Manufactured from durable 5/32" steel and 2"x 0.120" tubing
- High strength D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside
- Built-in winch plate for up to 12,000lb. winch
- Two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating
- Backed by Paramount Offroad's 3-year limited warranty program
- Optional LED lights to light up the trail
- Professional installation is recommended
- Wiring harness and instructions are not included
Made from the same 5/32" durable mild steel plating, the Xtreme Heavy Duty Series carries the angular steel-plated design of their Heavy Duty Series as well as the 2” x 0.120” tubular design of the Rock Crawler Series. Finally, it is finished with Paramount’s top quality two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating, resulting in a bumper that combines both protection and style! Of course, the Xtreme Heavy Duty series has welded D-Ring mounts as well as a built-in winch plate to accommodate up to a 12,000lb. winch. And if you’re ever forced to do some rock-crawling after dark after a mid-trail delay, you’ll appreciate the LED set into the bumper. They’ll light up the ruts, rocks and stumps that are keeping you from reaching the campfire.
Paramount® was founded in 2010 by a team of serious automotive enthusiasts, and that shows in the quality, utility and beauty of their product line. Their off-roading skills are used not only to spend time rock-crawling the country’s most difficult terrain, but also to develop the best gear to further their hobby. Their expertise in developing that rugged gear gives them a leg up on developing a full line of work-oriented accessories for pickups, as well as their extensive line of grilles and cosmetic items.