Semi-Metallic Front Disc Brake Pads by Pagid®. Pagid brake pads offer tomorrow’s friction, today. A global market leader in brake pad friction, Pagid brake pads are built to last and give you the stopping power required when you need it the most.
|Friction Material: Semi-Metallic|
|Quantity: Sold as Set|
- Chamfers designed to avoid vibration and smooth the bedding in process
- Specifically engineered shims for each application to reduce vibration and noise
- 95% of the range is copper free, reducing fine particle emissions
- Over 200 different raw materials evaluated, before deciding on final friction formula
- Over 300,000km of on-road and track driving is conducted for each and every brake pad
Brake pads are brand's core innovation, born out of a passion to provide OE quality materials to world renowned car manufacturers. Pagid extensive research departments are continually working to expand the Pagid brake pad offerings across many more vehicles and to improve stopping ability. Brand starts with the comprehensive evaluation of over 200 different raw materials, before deciding on final formula. This is the secret to our strong braking ability. As a result, Pagid is considering new materials and combinations on a daily basis to make sure they adapt to the braking challenges of the future, each mixture specific to each vehicle. In addition, 95% of all Pagid brake pads are free from copper, which reduces fine particle emissions, further endorsing forward looking vision.
Pagid® is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers in the original equipment market of the automotive and brake industry. At the forefront of braking innovation, a long-standing preferred OE partner for automotive brands around the world for voer 50 years. Brand takes the learnings from OE and apply them to the aftermarket too. Trusted by the biggest brands in the automotive and industrial sectors to deliver effective, reliable and safe braking solutions.