Pace Edwards offers a one year warranty on the contractor rig rack against defects in materials or workmanship.
Pace Edwards (hereinafter referred to as the MFG.) warrants each new Pace Edwards Bedlocker®, JackRabbit™, Full-Metal-JackRabbit™, UltraGroove, and Switchblade* retractable truck bed cover to the original owner as follows:
For a period of three (3*) years from the date the unit is delivered to the first purchaser or placed into service as a demonstrator or company unit:
- Delamination of the ArmorTek deck
- Separation of the Bedlocker/Full Metal deck panels
- Failure of the Continuous Tension Spring
- Failure of the Bedlocker drive system
- All lock assemblies
- All hardware and components
Switchblade Retractable tonneau cover is warrantied for a period of one (1) year.
Items not covered under warranty for any period of time:
- Rips, tears, or discoloration of the ArmorTek deck material
- Seals and gaskets
- Water intrusion from any source
- Dealer and/or purchaser installed parts and accessories
Certain conditions will void all warranty.
These conditions include:
- Use for any purpose other than normal private use including rental and promotion
- Altering the retractable truck bed cover in any manner without written approval of the MFG
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any part or accessory without written approval from the MFG
- Failure to register this warranty with the MFG within fourteen (14) days from date of delivery
Conditions and limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a Pace Edwards retractable truck bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the MFG.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the MFG shall be final.
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The MFG does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The MFG does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond that which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the MFG under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The MFG reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Switchblade retractable tonneau cover features a one (1) year limited warranty.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on or exclusions to warranties, therefore some of the exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty affords you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights that may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More