Radio Replacement Interface by PAC®, with Navigation Outputs. Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio and retains the factory installed amplified audio system. Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of all factory controls.
- Provides CAN-based navigation outputs
- Retains safety warning chimes
- Retains factory-installed amplifier
- Direct plug-in for SWI module to retain steering wheel controls
- 12V ACC and illumination outputs
- Designed to get your audio equipment up and running
- Manufactured from premium materials for immense quality
- Made to be tough-as-nails to survive punishing conditions
- Will provide years of reliable function and superior value
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC® - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.