Chevy Malibu 2004, Steering Wheel Control Interface by PAC®. The SWICP5 interface allows the retention of steering wheel controls (SWC), rear seat controls (RSC) and retained accessory power (RAP) whenever replacing a factory radio. Use of this interface also allows you to program two radio functions to each SWC button by using short press/long press dual command functionality.
- Configure using the Android Application, Apple Application, PC Application, USB flash drive or manually
- Compatible in vehicles equipped with LAN, LIN, CAN, Class II, Analog or Serial Data SWC
- Easily configurable using either a PC, smartphone or tablet
- Create and save custom vehicle configuration files for later use
- Ability to assign two radio functions to one SWC button
- Audible feedback for programming confirmation
- Highly visible tricolor LED to keep the user informed of the modules status
- Retains memory even if power is lost
- Equipped with a manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted analog vehicles
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod® of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.