Universal Bass Blocker by PAC®. The world of OEM integration doesn't end with sexy, high-end technologies like cell phone integration, iPod kits and add-an-amp interfaces. PAC has a wide variety of modules and interfaces that install easily, tuck away discreetly and can be configured to meet a wide variety of requirements. Additionally, PAC offers specialty tools and accessories that facilitate the quick and simple installation of more advanced OEM applications.
- Easily handles power of up to 50 watts
- Encased in heat shrink tubing with wire leads for easy installation
- Designed to get your audio/video equipment up and running
- Manufactured from premium materials for immense quality
- Made to be tough-as-nails to survive punishing conditions
- Will provide years of reliable function and superior value
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC® - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod® of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.