Universal 2-Channel Adjustable Line-Out Converter by PAC®. The world of OEM integration doesn't end with sexy, high-end technologies like cell phone integration, iPod kits and add-an-amp interfaces. PAC has a wide variety of modules and interfaces that install easily, tuck away discreetly and can be configured to meet a wide variety of requirements. Additionally, PAC offers specialty tools and accessories that facilitate the quick and simple installation of more advanced OEM applications.
- 50 watts maximum input per channel
- Linear 20 to 20,000Hz output based on input signal
- Transformer isolated for optimal sound and performance
- Maintains correct phasing
- Works with most factory installed radios
- Detachable wiring harness
- Integrated wire tie mounts
- Expertly crafted from superior materials
- Provides exceptional reliability
- Ensures everlasting service life
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC® - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod® of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.