Drive Away Lock by OX Off Road®. A must for the glovebox, this little gem will get you out of a bind. Should your shifting system fail or become trail damaged, simply screw this little guy into your OX differential cover for a manual lock. Remove spring and your unlocked. Simple As That, Works on all cover shift OX Lockers.
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
Drive Away Lock Instructions
- Remove cable if applicable. Place supplied spring in cover hole, then adjust set screw to make surface 1, meet edge 2, with set screw just touching spring, then tighten jam nut
- The lock is now set and does not need to be adjusted again, unless used on a di erent axle
- Thread body into cover compressing spring. Tighten just a little more than snug
- Do NOT over tighten
- Simply remove spring for unlock and reinstall for lock
Since its establishment in 2001, OX Off Road®, a prominent manufacturer of advanced off-road products, has been faithfully serving the automotive market. Today the company offers a huge collection of selectable lockers, universal joints, axle tube seals, drive away locks, covers, manual and electric shifters, and more high-grade products that are made in the USA using utmost quality materials and innovative manufacturing processes. All OX products are expected to provide uncompromising durability and withstand the rigors of off-road driving therefore ensuring a long service life.